AP Endowments Department Recruitment 2016 Devadaya Sakha 102 Vacancy Apply
AP Endowments Department Recruitment 2016
Endowments Department, Government of Andhra Pradeshhas depicted recruitment notification for the post of Vedaparayanadars, Bhajantries, Adyapak and other Dharmika Staff posts in the vital temples in AP. This organization invites applications to filling up 102 various vacant position.
Candidates who are looking Latest Andhra Pradesh Devadaya Sakha Jobs or searching career in Endowments Department. So seize this golden opportunity and groom your career by getting this job. Interested and Talented candidates who meets the eligibility criteria and eager to work with this organization can apply through offline mode and send their application form in prescribed format on or before the deadline of application submission.
Other Detail related to AP Endowments Department Recruitment 2016 including age limit, educational criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates which are mention below in this page. So, Advice to all of you to keep visiting this page regularly for instant information about AP Endowments Department Recruitment 2016.
· Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Endowments Department
· Name of Posts: various
· Number of Posts: 102
· Official Website: http://apendowments.gov.in/
· Mode of Apply: Offline
· Location: Andhra Pradesh
|Read: UP School Holiday List 2016 Primary & Nursery|
I. Vedaparayanadars – 46 Jobs
- Rigveda : 09 Posts
- Samaveda : 15 Posts
- Adharvanaveda : 13 Posts
- Yajurveda : 09 Posts.
2. Lecturers/ Adhyapakas
- Vedic School: 04 Posts.
3. Bhajantries – 35 Jobs
- Dolu : 09 Posts
- Sannayi : 14 Posts
- Sruti : 06 Posts
- Talam : 06 Posts
4. Dharmika Staff – 17 Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for AP Endowments Department Recruitment 2016:
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 38 years as on 01st June 2016. Candidates from the reserved category candidates from SC, ST, Pwd, Women and all others will get maximum age limit relaxation as per organization norms.
Educational Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation degree from recognized university. For post wise educational qualification and eligibility information has clearly mentioned in official advertisement. Those who doesn’t holds the desired qualification are not suitable apply for this notification.
Application Fee: Check AP Endowments Dept Notification.
Salary Offered: Duly refer AP Endowments Department Bhajantries Recruitment 2016 to get information
Selection Procedure: written exam test or personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested Applicants can visit the official website @ http://apendowments.gov.in/
- Now go to the career tab which will be available on the home page
- Read the notification of AP Endowments Department Jobs 2016 carefully
- Find and open application form link and download it
- Then fill the application form with all required information
- Attach photo copies of passport size photograph and along required set of certificates
- Make the Application fee payment
- Send the duly filled application to the official address on or before last date
- Take a print out of application for further reference
Endowments Department, Tilak Road,
Boggulakunta, Hyderabad – 500001
- Online Application Commencement from: Available now
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 30th June 2016
- AP Endowments Department Bhajantries Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Updated Shortly
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official link.