APPSC Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2016 Andhra Pradesh 734 Jobs Advt
APPSC Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2016
Are you looking for government job in Andhra Pradesh,then you are in right place to seize this excellent opportunity. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment notification for the posts of 734 Hostel Welfare Officer Grade III, Asst BC Welfare Officer, Teacher, Asst Social Welfare Officer, Assistant tribal welfare officer, Fishers Department, Development Officer, Veterinary Asst Surgeon, Agriculture Officer and Asst Accountant officer vacancies. This organization invite applications to filling up various vacant posts.
Read Also: प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी कहाँ से और कैसे Start करे - जानिये Tips & Tricks
Excellent opportunity that brighten your career to get the job with this organization. Talent and self-motivated candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meets all eligibility criteria can apply for this posts from the official website which is http://psc.ap.gov.in/.
Further Detailed Information related to APPSC Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2016 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Mode of Selection, application fee, important dates, how to apply, salary offered is mentioned below of this page which is created by the team of sarkarinaukricareer.in, in this post or on the notification that available on the official website
APPSC is widely known as Public Service Commission Andhra Pradesh. It is set to 1 November 1956. The previous APPSC was named the function of Andhra Commission in 1953, which is based on the regulations of the Commission of Madras public service. After that, the Commission has merged the commissions and public service Andhra Hyderabad. APPSC main functions will be carried out under Article 320 (1) of the Constitution of India.
Read Also: Current Affairs 2016 - Read in Hindi Download (करंट अफेयर्स)
It was headed by a chairman and nine members. The APPSC functions make direct recruitment, recruitment transfers, disciplinary cases and reimbursement of costs, etc. Notifications will mainly be engineers, doctors, nurses, teachers, substitute’s collectors, forest officers, employees and police officers. Each year, for group 1, group 2 and 4-mail notifications will be sent. Now APPSC Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 for 734 after release. Competitors can apply through the line psc.ap.gov.in
· Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts: 734
· Official website: psc.ap.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Location: Andhra Pradesh
· Hostel welfare officer grade III -100
· Assistant BC welfare officer-10
· Teachers – 235
· Assistant social welfare officer – 9
· Assistant tribal welfare officer – 6
· Fisheries dept – 10
· Fisheries development officer – 4
· Veterinary assistant surgeon – 300
· Agricultural officer -30
· Assistant accountant officer- 30
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2016:
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 35 years as on application closing date. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per APPSC norms.
Educational Qualification: Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum qualifying percentage of marks from any recognized Institution / Board.
· Written Test
· Personal Interview
Read Also:Interview Preparation Tips And Advice
How to apply
· At first candidates should visit official website @ psc.ap.gov.in
· Search recruitment & open appropriate link.
· Fill online application with your required details.
· Upload latest photo copy with signature.
· Now verify details & click on submit button.
· Finally last system generates an application number.
· At last, take a printout for future reference.
· Online Application Commencement From – Update Soon
· Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Soon
· APPSC Social Welfare Dept Exam Date – Update Soon
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी