Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry 2017 Notification CES January details
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry 2017
Good news guys, Indian Navy invitesapplications from Unmarried Male Candidates (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Organization is the naval branch of Armed Forces of India for the Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission), Course Commencing January 2017 Batch. President of India will serve as a Commander in Chief for Indian Navy. From the year 1830, this board is active in India. Indian Navy will recruit many able postulants whenever they are having a lack of employees.
Candidates who are looking for Indian Navy notification 2017, seize this golden opportunity and groom their career with this organization. Eligible and Interested candidates meets the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website which is nausena-bharti.nic.in on or before the last date of application submission.
Further Detailed Information related to Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry 2017 such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection, important dates, how to apply is mentioned below of this page, and so advice to all participant keep in touch with us.
· Organization Name: Indian Navy
· Official Website: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in
· Application mode : Online Mode
· Category: Central Govt Job
· Job location: All over India
Name of the Posts: Permanent Commission Cadre through 10+2 B.TECH Cadet Entry scheme
· Sub Lieutenant
· Lieutenant CDR
Age Limit: Age of candidates should not be less than 17 and not more than 19½ years or as born between 02nd January 1997 to 02nd January 2000.
Read: मैं Indian Army कैसे ज्वाइन कर सकता हूँ
Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent from University/Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII from an approved Board or Institution.
· Candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Senior Secondary Education (10+2 equivalent).
· Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview.
· SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of intelligence test.
· Stage II tests comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview.
· Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
· Hit on ‘Apply Online Officer Entry’ tab which is addressed on home page.
· Press on ‘Officer Entry’ tab.
· By pressing above tab an online application form will be opened on your system screen.
· Fill Online Application Form with required and mandatory details
· Upload passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration.
· Press on submit tab.
· Take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
· At last, send a copy of complete application form to the postal address mentioned below along with all relevant testimonials.
Post Box No. 04,
Nirman Bhawan PO,
New Delhi – 110 011
· Last Date to submit Online Applications: 10th July 2016
· Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 20th July 2016
Note: For more information candidate may go through the official link.