Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016 - 17 Application Form, Amount & Eligibility Details
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016
The Ministry of Human Resources Development & the UniversityGrants Commission offers scholarships Ishan Uday 2016 to promote higher education and to encourage children belonging to economically weaker North East Region (NER) section. The main objective of Ishan Uday scheme is to provide equal opportunities for higher education in the Northeast region.
The UGC will provide about 10,000 fresh scholarships each general vocational education courses, technical courses and courses including doctors and paramedics. Aspiring with domicile of NER and passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from a school NER by any recognized board of education can apply for the scholarship.
Candidates who wish to make professional general courses and technical courses, including medical and paramedical courses can apply online against Ishan Uday scholarship program. Applicants must complete the application form online or before the closing date for which is given below. Candidates can obtain detailed information about Exchange 2016 Ishan Uday from this page, which is prepared by the team of sarkarinaukricareer.in
- Students with domicile of NER who have passed Class 12th or equivalent exam from a school situated within NER through any recognized Board of Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), and National institute of open Schooling (NIOS) within NER only.
- Candidates have secured admission in general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and para-medical courses can apply for this scheme.
- For availing scholarship under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
Amount of Fellowship
- An amount of Rs.3500/- p.m. for General Degree courses
- Rs. 5000/- p.m. for Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses) will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary student.
Not Eligible for this Scheme:
· Candidates pursuing courses/programs through Open Universities.
· Already take advantage of fellowship to pursue Undergraduate programme under any other scheme.
· Students pursue courses, such as Diploma Courses, not leading to award of Degree.
· Whose parents’ income exceeds Rs.4.5 lakh per annum is not eligible for this scheme.
Selection Procedure: Marks scored by them in the Class XII or equivalent exam.
How to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship
- Candidates first go to official site of organization that is www.ugc.ac.in
- Go to “For Students” section and hit “Scholarships & Fellowships” link available on bottom of home page.
- On next page again hit “”Ishan Uday” for North Eastern Region” link.
- Now read the notification carefully and if you fulfill all eligibility criteria
- Hit “Apply Online” link.
- After that fill application form with all required details.
- Attach all required documents along with application form.
- After filling online application form check it once and press the “Submit” button.
- At last, take a printout for the further use.
- Joining Proforma for fresh awardees
- Proforma for renewal
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Domicile State Certificate
- Quarterly Continuation certificate
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31st August 2016
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official link
Apply for Sarkari Naukri