JKPSC KAS 2016 - 17 Online Application Form Registration 277 CCE
JKPSC KAS 2016
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commissionhas brought up new advertisement for the eligible and talented candidates for various posts. It had conveyed post for Junior Scale of KAS, J&K Police (Gazetted) Service, and J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service JK administrative jobs. Notification to filling the unfilled positions of 277 posts.
This organization invites applications to filling up various vacant positions. This is a good news for those candidates who are looking job in government sector, grab this golden opportunity and groom their career. All the young and talented Indians who hope to join with Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission can use this most amazing open gateway and Eligible appellants can apply through online filling JKPSC Application Form on or before the last date of application submission.
Other Details related to JKPSC KAS 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
· Name of The Examination: J & K Combined Competitive Exam 2016
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts: 277
· Official Website: jkpsc.nic.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Job Category: Govt jobs
· Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
· Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service: 269
· J&K Police (Gazetted) Service: 02
· J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service: 06
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 35 years. Upper Age limit relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed bachelor’s degree from any recognized university and must be the citizen of Jammu and Kashmir.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 1005/- for general candidates and Rs 505/- for the reserved one.
· Preliminary Written Examination.
· Main Exam.
JKPSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam: JKPSC KAS CCE Prelims Exam consist of two parts of papers.
- Paper I : General Studies
- Paper II : Concerned Subject
JKPSC Combined Competitive Mains Exam: This JKPSC KAS CCE Mains Exam consist of eight papers.
· Paper-I : General English
· Paper-II : Essay in English 150 marks
· Paper III & IV : General Studies 300 marks(for each paper )
· Papers V, VI, VII & VIII : Any two subjects to be selected from the list of the optional subjects like Agriculture, Botany, Geography, Law and other
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website @ jkpsc.nic.in website
· Click on the link for filling application
· Now fill the application form carefully
· Upload scanned photograph and signature.
· Pay the fee
· Finally, submit the application form
· At last, Take a print out for future use.
Read Also: How to Fill Up Online Application Form
· Online form starts from: 18 /06/2016
· Last Date for sending application form is 22/07/2016.
· Last date for fee submission: 25/07/2016
· JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam Date: 25/09/2016.
· JKPSC CCE Mains Exam Date: 01/11/2016.
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official link.
Read Also: www.employmentnews.gov.in 2016
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी