MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 Download Postman Mail Guard Hall Ticket Link
MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Postal Department has announcedMP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 officially at official website. The organization has commencement the notification for the MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 which will available to download from the official website. The organization has going to be held in the Month of May 2016 at various allotted exam centers.
According to the data, before ten or fifteen days, the higher authority will upload admit card download on their official website that www.dopmp.in. This is a good news for those candidates who are going to appear for this exam may download their Hall Ticket from official website. There were 374 vacancies in which 367 posts are for Postman and the remaining 7 vacancies are for mail guard. All the online application process is completed
To get more information about MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 candidates need to stay with this page which is created by the team of sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle held in 22 postal circles across the country. The circle has operations in many departments as central offices, post offices and branch offices with the assistance of authorities and regional governments at the division level. MP zip circle is divided into two regions namely Indore Region and H.Q. The regions 20 departments and 3 RMS mailing departments.
· Organization Name: The Madhya Pradesh Postal Department
· Name of Posts: Postman Mail Guard
· Number of Posts: 367
· Official Website: www.dopmp.in
· Category: Admit Card
· The applicants shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test with total 100 maximum marks covering the following subjects: General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Regional Language.
· There is no negative marking.
· The duration of the Aptitude Test will be for 2 hours.
· The questions on General Knowledge and Mathematics will also be supplied in the Regional Language i.e. Hindi in addition to English.
MP Postal Circle Exam Syllabus 2016
- General knowledge : This section include question from Geography, Indian History, Freedom struggle, Culture and Sports, General Polity and Constitution of India, Economics, General science, Current affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of tenth standard.
- Mathematics : In this section question will be asked from Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ration and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Average , Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance , Use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration.
- English : This section include question from Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, question from a small unseen passage etc.
- Regional Language: Question will be asked from Shabd pad, Kriyabhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo Ka Rupantaran, Swarsandhi, Alankar etc.
How to Download the MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016:
· Candidates should visit the official site @ www.dopmp.in
· Find out MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 Hall Ticket/Call Letter
· Click on the respective link
· Enter your Application/Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth (DOB)
· Click on Submit button to proceed.
· Download the MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 will displayed on your screen
· Take the hard copy for further use
- Dear candidates are requested to carry one hard copy of call letter with original ID like Aadhar Card, Driving License and Election Card etc.
- Do not carry any type of electronic devices like as Mobile/Laptop/Calculator and other
- Carry one blue and black point pen for exam purpose.
· Date of the Exam: 26th June 2016.
Release of Admit Card: 10th June 2016.
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official link.