Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2016 ugc.ac.in Amount Details
Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2016
University Grants Commission is inviting online applications to offerSwami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship. This scheme is for those candidates who are a single girl child of her parents and the wand to expand in the field of social science research. The main purpose of the scholarship program VSDC only child is to recognize the value of the child in society.
Candidates who think they are eligible, they can apply against this program by submitting the online application form.
SVSGC is providing Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2016 purse to recognize the single girl child in society. Interested candidates can apply for this scholarship through the process. Applicator must complete the application form online before the closing date is 30 June 2016. Applicants can collect detailed information about Swami Vivekananda single girl child scheme through which is made by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in
· Association Name: University Grants Commission
· Category: Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2016
· Official Website: ugc.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria For Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2016:
Age Limit: The age of girl child should not exceed more than 40 years for general category and for reserved category SC/ST/OBC and Physical handicapped must not be above 45 years.
· Those who are going to apply for this scholarship must be a single girl child of her parents.
· This scheme is valid for those candidates, who get admission in regular course, full -time Ph. D. program in Social Sciences in well recognized university or institute.
· Those girls are not eligible to obtain this scholarship which has another brother and sister in their family.
· In this scheme, Ph.D. Course in Distance education mode is covered.
Amount for Scholarship:
- For first two years: 12400/- per month
- For third and fourth year: Rs.15500/- per month (Extendable for fifth year in exceptional circumstances)
How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship:
- First of all, candidates need to log on to official site that is www.ugc.ac.in
- Now, go for “Students” section and need to choose “Scholarships & Fellowships” link given at the downward of home page.
- The next steps will be, you have to select “Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences” link.
- Then, read the notification carefully
- Hit “Apply Online” link.
- After reading the notification, fill application form with all required details
- Upload all relevant documents.
- After completion of all process, press the “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At Last, take the printout for the further use.
· Mark sheet for Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate degree.
· Proof of admission in Ph.D. degree course in a recognized Indian University covered under Section 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC Act.
· A certificate from the University/Institute where student has taken admission to Ph.D. Course
· Proof of being single girl child- An affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages, are eligible to apply.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30th June 2016
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official link