UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 Apply 953 Jr Engineer Bharti, Latest News
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited circulated new job notification UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 to select candidates for available 953 Vacancies.
Candidates who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs 2016 may apply for the vacancies of 953 Jr Engineer. Candidates who have their qualification with Concerned Discipline from a perceived University or Board can apply for this post. Candidate’s age must satisfy to make an application for these 953 vacancies.
Job searching candidates will be chosen based on their score gained in interview. Candidates who get delegated for recruitment will get good pay wages every month as specified in the official notification. Information about application expense can be referred from Notification.
As expressed in Notification, candidates must apply by means of Online Mode, so here we update you with the link to the application form. For more details read the VSSC recruitment from the official site or you click on below given a link.
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी
Descriptive Information for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017:
· Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited.
· Official Website: upjn.org
· Name of the Post: Jr Engineer.
· No of posts: 953.
· Mode of Application: Online.
Read Also: Upcoming Sarkari Naukri
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed BE /B.Tech . Holders with relative stream or its equivalent from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam &Personal Interview
Salary Structure: Rs.5000/- per month
Read Also: Easy Steps To Crack The Written Exam Tips
How to Apply:
· Visit official website
· Hit on “Career” tab which is located at the top menu bar of the homepage.
· Search for the required Posts and download the Official Notification.
· Read all the instruction carefully
· Fill required details and make payments
· Submit the application form.
· Take a print out for the future need
Read Also: www.employmentnews.gov.in 2016