AIPGMEE Application Form 2017 Exam Date, Notification & Official Advt Pdf
AIPGMEE Application Form 2017
Good News for those candidates who want to get admission inPost Graduate MBBS and BDS can apply for AIPGMEE 2017. National Board of Examinations organized this medical entrance examination to provide opportunities to all the candidates who dream to continue higher study in medical field. Check all the details on AIPGMEE 2017 as the lower portion adapted application.
All India entrance postgraduate medical examination every year for admission to MD, MS, and diploma courses conducted of higher education. Candidates who have appear for all India postgraduate medical entrance examination this year of admission to the MD / MS.PG diploma course, they may have an online application are given below link to appear. AIPGMEE is maintained as a computer test that keep candidates MBBS degrees issued by MCI or the Council of State Medicine may be considered.
Further details related to AIPGMEE Application Form 2017 such as Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, Application fee, Salary Offered, important dates etc. of AIPGMEE Application Form 2017 are mentioned below on the section of this page. So, advice to you all to keep in touch with this page.
· Name of the Organization: National Board of Examinations
· Name of Exam: All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam
· Exam level : National
· Official Website: www.nbe.gov.in.
· Mode of Application: Online.
· Course Name: MD/MS.PG Diploma
Candidates who possess M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 are eligible to take this examination.
· General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 3750
· SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 2750
· Pay the fee via online gateways such as Credit or Debit card which must be issued by Indian banks.
· Written examination.
· Classification of candidates will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in exam and admission to All India 50% quota MD/ MS /Diploma Seats- 2016
· Applicants who will qualify the written test and scored good marks will be called for further selection process.
Read Also: कैसे पता करे कॉलेज Blacklisted है या नही
· The questions will be based on the subjects taught in MBBS such as para-clinical, pre-clinicaland clinical
· The examination will be conducted via online mode.
· There will be total 300 MCQs that mean you will be having four options and you have to choose the correct one.
· The duration will be 3 and half hours.
· The examination will be conducted in English subject.
· There will be no negative marking.
How To Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website @ www.nbe.gov.in
· On the home page Hit “Press Here for AIPGMEE 2016 Admission Session Registration” section.
· Fill the online application form with complete details
· Upload scanned recent passport size colored photograph and digital signature
· Make the payment of application fee.
· Hit the submit button
· At last, take the print out for further use
Read Also: How to Fill Up Online Application Form
· Online notification for AIPGMEE 2017 will be notify from: August 2016
· Online registration will start from: September to October 2016
· Exam date: December 2016
· Result announcement: January 2017