Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification Consultant Openings
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016 – 17
Delhi Jal Board, Delhi releasedan employment notification for recruiting Senior Consultant (Landscape Architecture), Senior Consultant (Urban Planner), Consultant (Landscape Architecture), Consultant (Urban Designer), Consultant (Urban Planner), Consultant(Water), Consultant(Sewerage), Consultant(Hydraulics), Consultant(GIS), Consultant(Legal) Posts on contract basis. As per this Delhi Jal Board Notification 2016, the total numbers of vacancies that are opened in this recruitment are 15. These vacancies are distributed to several departments depending on their requirement. The aspirants those who are seeking for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016 – 17 they may apply for this job. Applying competitors need to have education qualification as Post Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized University. According to this Delhi Jal Board Notification 2016, the age of the applying candidate upper age limit should be 65 years.
Read Also: Delhi Jal Board Online Bill Payment Process
· Name of the Organization: Delhi Jal Board, Delhi
· Post name: Senior Consultant, Consultant
· No. of Posts: 15 posts
· Mode to apply: Offline
· Official Website: http://www.delhi.gov.in/
· Senior Consultant(Landscape Architecture): 01
· Senior Consultant(Urban Planner): 01
· Consultant(Landscape Architecture): 01
· Consultant(Urban Designer): 01
· Consultant(Urban Planner): 01
· Consultant(Water): 02
· Consultant(Sewerage): 02
· Consultant(Hydraulics): 02
· Consultant(GIS): 02
· Consultant(Legal): 02
· Senior Consultant (Landscape Architecture) Post: Master’s in Landscape Architecture or Equivalent from any Recognized University/ Institute.
· Senior Consultant (Urban Planner) Post: Candidates should have possess Master’s in Infrastructure Planning (Civil Engineer or Architect) or Equivalent from any Recognized University/ Institute
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 65 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Salary Structure: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Rs. 4800/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates may visit the official website @http://www.delhi.gov.in/
· Select ‘Recruitment’ section which is address at the home page.
· By selecting above mentioned link a new page will be opened, then choose ‘Advertisement and Terms and Conditions’ link.
· After reading complete details candidates have to select “Download Application From” under same section.
· On new page application form will be display
· Fill an application form with required details without any mistake
· Affix recent passport size photograph.
· Send the application form along with all documents like Educational Certificates, sports qualification certificates etc. to the given address
Assistant Commissioner (T),
Delhi Jal Board, Govt of NCT of Delhi,
Room No. 212, Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh,
Last Date to Apply : 45 Days from the Date of Notification.
Note: For more information candidates may check the officiallink
Read Also: 7th Pay Commission Updates and News