Tuesday, 5 July 2016
Are you looking for exam for Post- Graduation in West Bengal?West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) is going to conduct Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test for the admission of eligible candidates in numerous PG management courses offered by numerous management institutes affiliated with West Bengal University of Technology.
Candidates who are preparing for JEMAT 2016, then this is the golden opportunity for you all grab this and get the admission with your hard effort. Candidates may apply from the official website which is www.wbut.ac.in on or before the last date of application submission
Descriptive Information of JEMAT 2016 – 17
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) is the state university located in the Indian State of West Bengal. Before that, it was appointed as West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT). At present, the institution maintains the ability to direct the JEMAT on behalf of the state government.
The common input management aptitude test is an entrance exam for admissions of Business Administration (MBA) giving courses offered by the various management of public and private institutions of the state. JEMAT is the entrance exam at state of West Bengal. Download JEMAT 2016 Notification online web portal wbut.ac.in complete information about this entrance test to find out.
This test will be July 24, 2016. Instead, all the aspirants JEMAT WBUT application form to fill in 2016-17 by the online. Make sure to read the full West Bengal JEMAT details of the process of eligibility selection of this entire article.
· Organization Name-West Bengal University Of Technology (WBUT)
· Exam name- Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test
· Type-State Level
· Courses offered -MBA,MHA
· Official site- www.wbut.ac.in
· The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science or Commerce or Engineering or Technology or Medical or Dental or Agriculture from a recognized University.
· The students who are appearing for their final year of their graduation can also apply.
· The applicants have to pay Rs. 800/- without late fee as application fee (for SC/ST it is Rs. 400/-).
· The application fee with late is Rs. 1000/- (for SC/ST it is Rs. 500).
· The application fee has to be paid through Demand Draft only.
· JEMAT 2016 exam will be conducted in offline mode.
· There will be total 100 marks questions of MCQ type.
· The duration of the JEMAT examination will have 2 hours
The question paper of JEMAT examination will have 3 sections as follows:
· Mathematics- 40
· English- 40
· Logical Reasoning- 20
· Written Examination- 80%
· General Discussion- 10%
· Personal Interview- 10%
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website @ www.wbut.ac.in
· Candidates can get the application form through both online as well as offline.
· Offline application form can be obtained by sending a DD in favor of WBUT-JEMAT payable at Kolkata separately in an envelope along with Student Handbook and Prospectus by paying the amount of INR 600 for general category and INR 300 for SC / ST/OBC category.
· Form can also be made avail of online via the official website
· Click on appropriate link for JEMAT 2016
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Upload scanned photograph and signature
· At the end, candidate have to submit it at the university with the application fees in the form of DD (only if the form is downloaded) on the above mentioned address.
West Bengal University of Technology
BF-142, Sector-I, Salt Lake
Kolkata – 700064
· Online submission starts from: 01.07.2016
· Last date for submission of application form: 14.07.2016
· Last date for receipt of hard copy of completed application form at University office: 18.07.2016
· Admit cards may be download starts from: 20.07.2016
· WB JEMAT 2016 Exam Date: – 24.07.2016
· Publication of result: Around: 29.07.2016
Note: For more information candidates need to visit the official link