Thursday, 14 July 2016
MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment 2016
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)has presented an advertisement notification of MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment 2016 – 17 for the 90 Guest Faculty positions on purely contractual basis at the level of Assistant Professor for routine teaching services in different departments of MNNIT Allahabad.
The organization invites the applications to filling the unfilled positions of various posts. This is a good news for those candidates who are looking for government job, grab this excellent opportunity and make their career to get the job with this organization, Candidates who find themselves eligible for MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment 2016 they may fill form and may attend interview along with updated resume and along with all mandatory enclosures to the venue given below.
· Organization Name -Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
· Number of posts – 90
· Post Name -Guest faculty positions
· Location –Allahabad
· Job Location : Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
· Official Website: www.mnnit.ac.in
· Applied Mechanics : 18 Posts
· Mechanical Engineering : 14 Posts
· Civil Engg : 02 Posts
· Electronics & Commun.Egg : 06 Posts
· Electrical Engineering : 10 Posts
· Computer Science & Engg : 25 Posts
· School of Management Studies : 06 Posts
· Humanities & Social Science : 04 Posts
· Chemical Engineering : 05 Posts
· For All Engineering Departments: Candidates must have completed M. Tech. in appropriate discipline of engineering with first class (60% Marks or 6.5 CPI on 10 Scale) at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level. Preference will be given to PhD candidates.
· For School of Management Studies : Candidates should possess Ph.D. (Marketing Management/ Human Resource Management/ Operation Management / Systems Management / Financial Management)/ Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICWA, and with first class (60% Marks or 6.5 CPI on 10 Scale) at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
· For Humanities & Social Science Department: Ph.D. (Management /Social Work / English / Professional Communication / Linguistics) and with first class (60% Marks or 6.5 CPI on 10 Scale) at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
Candidates age and upper age limit will applicable according to govt rules/ norms.
Read Also: Calculate your Age for Government Job
Selection Procedure: Interview
Salary Structure: Rs. 40000 – 45000/- (Per Month)
How to Apply:
· At first visit official website
· Find recruitment tab to download application.
· Fill prescribed format application with your details.
· Attest latest photo copy & sign the paper.
· Finally attend walk-in along with duly filled application form.
· And required documents on given date & venue.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Date of Interview: 25 to 28.07.2016 at 9.30 AM