RBI Research Internship Programme 2016 Important Dates, Application Form
RBI Research Internship Programme 2016
Check complete details about RBI Research
Internship Programme 2016 from below structured section, Reserve Bank of India has introduced the RBI Research Internship Scheme for the candidates to expose themselves to research in central banking.
Candidates who wish to apply for RBI Research Internship Programme they may fill application Form on or before the end date, Please have a look on given details such as eligibility and Important Dates etc.
|आप निराश हो !!! खुद को Motivate कैसे करे|
RBI has introduced RBI Research Internship Scheme for those contenders who represent themselves to research in central banking. Applicants who have completed graduation and wish to apply and pursue PHD in the fields of Banking, Finance and Economics they may fill RBI Internship Application form on their official website
Reserve Bank of India is commonly known as RBI, is an India’s central banking institution was established in the year 1st April 1935 and has its headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
|Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2016|
RBI plays an important role in the Development of Strategy of the Constitution of India. This bank is also active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a leading member Alliance of Financial Inclusion (AFI).
RBI Research Internship Programme 2016 details:
· Bank Name: Reserve Bank of India
· Announcement Type: RBI Research Internship Programme 2016
Eligibility criteria for RBI Internship
· Applicants must have passed three year undergraduate degree and one additional year of Post-Graduate studies or four year integrated courses like B.E/B.Tech before joining the RBI Research Internship Scheme.
· Along with Indian students, foreign students are also eligible to apply for the RBI Internship Programme.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Helping and jointly work with the Reserve Bank of India Researchers on concerned projects.
· Have to give policy related inputs and papers to be published in the quality economics and finance journals.
|How to Get an Education Loan for Students?|
· Selections will be done twice a year which is on 1st January or 1st July for this RBI Research Internship Scheme.
· Reserve Bank of India receives the applications for the RBI Internship Programme for January 1st will be accepted the application forms from previous year July to November.
· Interviews is going to be held in the month of December. For the internship of 1st July candidates have to apply from January to May of the same year and the interview will be done in the month of June.
|सफलता के लिए ज़रूरी है - Focus|
Selection of Candidates
· Reserve Bank of India officials selects the candidates a maximum of 10 interns every year.
· Placements would be done in the departments such as Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR), Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM) and Strategic Research Unit (SRU).
· Research Internship Scheme of RBI will be for a period of six months and can extendable upto another 6 months based on the needs.
Payment for RBI Internship Programme
Candidates will receive the stipend of Rs. 35000/- per month.
· Reserve Bank of India will place the selected candidates at Mumbai
· Their placements will be in Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR) or Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM) or Strategic Research Unit (SRU)
Submit of Application forms
Contenders are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV), Reference, and Statement of Purpose (SOP) to the given email id related to your research topic or department.
· Department of Economics and policy Research (DEPR email) email@example.com
· Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM email) firstname.lastname@example.org
· Department of Strategic Research Unit (SRU email) email@example.com
For more details check the link given below: