TGMC Bank Recruitment 2016 – 17 Application Form 28 Jr Assistant/Attender
TGMC Bank Recruitment 2016
TGMC Bank Recruitment 2016 notification released byTumkur Grain Merchants’ Co-Operative Bank Limited (TGMC Bank) officially.
The organization invites applications to filling up 28 Latest Openings of talented candidates for the posts of Junior Assistant and Attender (As per Government Order No.CO 166 CLM 2012 dated 22/08/2013). Interested and eligible candidates who are eager to seize this job opportunity they may fill application form on or before the last date of application submission.
To get other details like age limit, qualification criteria, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates etc which are listed below on the section of this page. We update our page on the regular basis. So advice to you all visit this website regularly for the further information.
· Bank Name: Tumkur Grain Merchants’ Co-Operative Bank Limited
· Post Name: Junior Assistant/Attender
· Number of Posts:28
· Mode to apply: Online
· Official Website: http://tgmcbank.com/
Read Also Zero Balance Account Opening Online
· Junior Assistant: - 25
· Attender:- 03
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates maximum age limit should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule such as 40 Years – SC / ST / BT; 38 Years – BC
· For Junior Assistant Post: Candidates must have completed any Degree/ Diploma in co-operative banking/Master Degree from a Recognized University & Minimum computer knowledge and knowledge of reading & writing of Kannada is must.
· For Attender Post: 8th Standard Pass & having ability to Read & Write in Kannada Language.
· Written Examination
Read Also Bank Interview Questions and Tips
· All Candidates Can Pay The Fee of Rs. 250/- for Junior Assistants and
· Rs. 200/- for Attenders.
· The Fee Can Pay through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Ltd.
· Junior Assistant: Rs.20000-500- 21000-600- 24600-700- 28800-800- 33600-900- 36300 + applicable allowances (Approximate Gross Salary: Rs.29200/-)
· Attender: Rs. 14550-350- 15600-400- 17200-450- 19000-500- 21000-600- 24600-700- 26700 + applicable allowances Approximate Gross Salary: Rs. 22600/-
How to Apply:
Interested eligible candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and want to work with this organization are required to submit their application in the prescribed format along with all supporting documents (Self Attested Marks-cards & Certificates), 2 self-addressed envelopes and 2 passport size photographs along with a Demand Draft within 15/07/2016 to the undersigned, through post / courier only to the given address.
Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Ltd. – Tumkur
Important Date: Last Date For Submission of Application: 15/07/2016