Saturday, 16 July 2016
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)load the forms of students for engineering admission Collage First application. This scheme is called by the Udaan and the girls in the class 11 and 12 can apply for it. The notification shall be published on the official website of cbase.nic.in where students get all the information and the application form over it.
So the girl students be provided for learning science and mathematics in school. This project by the CBSE, students can prepare their make access or entrance examination in an art collage / university or school in the country to appear, and they can start from XI and class XII. The main purpose of CBSE Udaan project is to increase the number of girls.
Now huge number of girls in the country to achieve their dreams with the Udaan project. The Council will provide assistance for the preparation of engineering and students can get admission to these institutions following the 10th year. Students can submit their online registration form on the section of cbseonline.nic.in official website.
The CBSE will also promote engineering education for girls and has all the resources for their education. Under the program, the Central Board of Secondary will chose thousand girls in the country. In the 50% of seats for the general category and the remaining 50% of the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other class category backward (SC, ST or OBC) are reserved.
The CBSE will offer tutorials and study online material for the entrance examination of ITI and JEE. Not even the chosen girl can get the tablet by the CBSE and all curricula and study materials will be on disposal. The girl student will be evaluated on basis they receive points. Based on these points, the girls can get the relaxation in the fees of ITI and NIT. Among the poor family of the girl student Udaan project get the CBSE opportunities. The students have the annual income for the entire family of less than 60 thousand rupees can get this scheme.
To use this program, students received in the CBSE to visit the official site and completed for download or online registration form.
Read Also: DAAD Scholarship 2016
· Girl students who are studying in class XI with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in government school of any recognized Indian Board or CBSE affiliated private school or KVs or JNVs are eligible for Udaan programme.
· To be eligible an applicant should have at least 70% marks in aggregate and 80% marks in Science and Mathematics in class 10.
· They should have obtained minimum CGPA of 8 and GPA of 9 in Science and Math.
· The candidates family income should be below Rs. 6,00,000 per annum.
· Reservation as per JEE (Advance)
· OBC (NCL)- 27%, SC- 15%, ST – 7.5%, PWD- 3% of seats in every category.
· The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Merit and will be considered against the city chosen by the candidate for the weekly virtual contact classes.
Read Also: कैसे बने Ideal Student
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to go for www.cbse.nic.in/www.cbseacademic.in
· Read the ‘Udaan Brochure’ thoroughly.
· Click on Apply online application form
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Submit all your documents to the city coordinator and collect filled acknowledgement receipt of your application
· At last, keep it with yourself for later use.
· Undertaking that applicant is a regular student of the mentioned school
· Annual income certificate
· Reservation certificate (if applicable)
· Class X marksheet / gradesheet fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
· Undertaking (attached in the annexure of Udaan brochure) filled and signed by the parent/guardian of the applicant
Last Date for submission: 20th July 2016
Note: For more information candidates may visit the officialwebsite.