UKSEE Counselling Date 2016 - 17 uktech.ac.in Schedule, Venue Detail
UKSEE Counselling Date 2016 - 17
Check complete details about UKSEE Counselling Date 2016 – 17from below furnished section, UKSEE/UTU Counselling 2016 will be held after the declaration of UKSEE 2016 Result. The counselling process will be organized through the online process. To participate in counselling candidates are required to pay the counselling fee. Get here complete information regarding UKSEE 2016 counselling.
Candidates have to register themselves on the official website or by the link given on this page for further counselling process. After registration, candidates are required to fill the options of colleges and courses as per their choices. When students will get sure about their choices don’t forget to lock their choices.
The allotment of seats will be purely based on the choices filled by candidates and ranks secured in entrance exam. Candidates can download their seat allotment letter from the official website. Aspirants are required to report to the allotted college with documents in the specified date. Please have a look on complete details about UKSEE Counselling Date 2016.
Details of UKSEE Counselling Date 2016 – 17
· Organization Name: Uttrakhand technical university , Dehradun
· Category: Counselling
· Official site- uktech.ac.in
Steps to Register for counselling
UKSEE 2016 Online Choice Filling Guidelines
· After successful login, candidate’s homepage is opened and following options are displayed:
· Registration Details: To view Registration Details confirmed at the time of registration.
· Edit Registration: Any mistake can be corrected in the above through “Edit Registration” option, if not confirmed earlier.
· Available Choices: Shows the Total Seats Available in various Institutes/ branches based on student’s category/sub-category.
· Fill Choices: Here the Candidates can fill their choices in order of their preferences of Institutes and Courses available.
· Filled Choices: It displays all the choices entered by the Candidate. Candidates can also Un-lock or Lock their choices (using password) under this option.
· Changed Password: Password can be changed through this option.
· Allotment Letter: Through this option, candidate can generate and print his/her Provisional Allotment Letter after the seat allotment.
· Seat Breakup: Through this option, candidate can see category/sub-category wise Seats Available in various Institutes/ branches based on student’s own category/sub-category.
· Logout: Candidates can logout using this option. Candidates are also advised to close the window/browser after logout.
UKSEE Counselling fee:
Counselling fee is Rs.2000/-, and candidates are required to pay fee through demand draft drawn in favour of Finance controller Uttrakhand technical university payable at Dehradun.
uktech.ac.in counselling Schedule
· Candidates having Uttarakhand Domicile and opted for “Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme” at the time of registration have to select the seats earmarked under TFW in addition to normal seats at the time of submission of their choices, other-wise they won’t be allotted any seats under TFW quota.
· Candidates are advised to fill as many choices as they want and it is in the interest of the candidates to fill maximum available choices so that they can get a seat of their choice in 1st round itself
· Candidates are advised to keep on saving their filled choices on regular intervals so as to avoid the data loss and time due to failure of internet connectivity or power-cut.
· It is not necessary to complete all the choices in one go, they can change or alter their choices as many times as they want but within the specified time/period.
· Contenders may Lock their choices (system will ask password for locking) when they are sure that all their choices are properly filled-in as per their preferences.
· At the time of closing of 1st round, all the un-locked choices will be locked automatically by the system.
· Candidates may take the print out of their filled choices and duly signed copy of the same may be submitted at the time of taking admission in the respective Institutes/Colleges.
Check officialLink to get more details about UKSEE Counselling Date 2016 - 17