Thursday, 11 August 2016
Good News Guys, If you are eager to work with government sectorthen this is the excellent opportunity, Recently Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation has been announced the requirement notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee posts.
This organization has brought up new advertisement APGDC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification for various posts open in their general vicinity calling for skilled candidates. Seize this excellent opportunity and make their career to get the job with this organization. All the young and talented Indians who hope to join this organization can use this most amazing open gateway and can progress your applications on or before the last date of submission.
Other Details related to APGDC Recruitment 2016 – 17 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply etc that are listed below on the section of this page. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: APGDC (Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation)
· Post Name- Graduate Engineer Trainee
· Official Website: apgdc.in
· Job Location -Andhra Pradesh
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering in respective discipline (prescribed 4 year full time Engineering) from a reputed institute recognized by UGC/AICTE
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection Procedure: Interview
Salary Structure: Selected candidates will gets Rs. 40,000/- during the Training period.
· Candidates are required to pay a non‐refundable application fee of Rs.500
· SC/ST Candidates: NIL
· Pay the fee by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of APGDC Limited payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply:
· At first candidates need to visit the official page @ apgdc.in
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Read all the instruction carefully
· Now download the application form
· Now fill the application form with complete details
· Affix the scanned photograph & documents
· Send it to the given address
Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation Limited,
2nd Floor, Parisrama Bhavan,
APIDC Building, Basheer Bagh,
Important Dates: Last Date for Application Submission: 16/09/2016
Note: For more information candidates may visit the officialwebsite.