Bihar Police Constable Syllabus 2016 – 17 Pdf Exam Pattern, Study Material
Bihar Police Constable Syllabus 2016 – 17
Syllabus is very important for any examination.Here we are Bihar Police Constable Syllabus 2016– 17 Exam Pattern, Study Material for better preparations, Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) held the exam to hire eligible and talented candidates for various post.
This is the great opportunity to write Bihar Police exams. Candidate who wants to have a better performance in their program can download Syllabus/ Exam Pattern in PDF format on the official website or from the link given below on this page.
All information related to Bihar Police Constable Syllabus 2016 – 17 exam pattern and syllabus which provide to help you that which type of exam paper come in this exam. So all candidates keep in touch with us for the further details. For more information candidates may go through the Official website which is given below on the section of this page.
· Organization Name: Bihar Police board
· Category: Syllabus/Exam pattern
· No. of Posts: 1577 vacancies
· Name of Post: Police Driver Constable.
· Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Exam Pattern: Time duration will be 2 hours.
No. of Questions
100(each question carries three marks)
· Fill in the Blanks.
· Error Detection.
· Translation of Sentences.
· Plural Forms also
· Number System.
· Whole Numbers.
· Negative Numbers and Integers.
· Fractions Exponents
· cube root Profit & Loss.
· Compound Interest Discount.
· Introduction to Algebra.
· Ratio and Proportion.
· Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
· Understanding Elementary Shapes.
· Data handling, statistics also.
Read Also: Last Minute Tips For प्रतियोगी परीक्षा
· Change of matter.
· The structure of Atom.
· Metals & Nonmetals.
· Acids, base, salt.
· The Universe.
· Work & Energy.
· Electric current and circuits.
· Magnets & magnetism.
· Natural Phenomena.
· Natural Resources.
· Sources of energy.
· Environmental concerns; regional & national.
· Pollution also.
· The First Empire.
· Contacts with Distant lands.
· Political Developments.
· Culture and Science.
· New Kings and Kingdoms.
· Sultans of Delhi.
· Creation of an Empire.
· Social Change.
· Regional Cultures.
· The Establishment of Company Power.
· Rural Life and Society.
· Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
· The Revolt of 1857-58.
· Women and reform.
· Challenging the Caste System.
· The Nationalist Movement.
· India After Independence also.
Read Also: No Written Exam for UP Police
· Geography as a social study and as a science.
· Planet: Earth in the solar system.
· The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
· Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
· Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
· Agriculture also.
· Local Government.
· Making a Living.
· State Government.
· Understanding Media.
· Unpacking Gender.
· The Constitution.
· Parliamentary Government.
· The Judiciary.
· Social Justice and the Marginalized also.
Note: Candidates if want to get more information can visit on officialwebsite