Tuesday, 2 August 2016
Director General of Naval Armament Inspection (DGNAI)has depicted the recruitment notification for the posts of 29 Draughtsman Graded II (Armament) jobs. The organization invites application form from eligible job fighters for various vacant positions. Talented and passionate candidates can apply for this job who meets the eligibility criteria can apply through online mode from the official website on or before the dead line.
Other Details related to DGNAI Recruitment 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name- Director General of Naval Armament Inspection (DGNAI)
· Post Name: Draughtsman Graded II (Armament)
· Mode to apply: Online
· Official site: www.indiannavy.nic.in
· Number of Posts: 29
Educational Qualification: Matriculation pass or its equivalent with two years Diploma or Certificate in Draughtsman ship with 03 years experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam
Salary Offered: Rs 9300 – 34800 With 4200 Grade Pay.
· General Intelligence & Reasoning: 20
· Numerical Aptitude: 20
· Technical Aptitude: 60
How to Apply:
· First, candidates need to visit the DGNAI official web page
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Read official notification before starting application process
· Fill the form with complete details
· Upload all required documents before applying
· Click on submit button
· At last, take print application form future use
Important Dates: Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 26-08-2016
Note: For more information candidates may visit the officialwebsite