MPSC Admit Card 2016 - 17 Download State Service Main Exam Hall Ticket
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to release the MPSC Admit Card 2016 – 17.The MPSC 2016 exam will be held on 24th, 25th & 26th September 2016. The higher authority will upload an e-Admission Certificate 03 weeks prior to commencement of the examination.
Candidates who are going to appear in this exam can get MPSC Admit Card from this page. Every Year Huge Numbers of contenders appear for this exam. MPSC has published Call Letter on its official website. This is a good news for those candidates who are going to appear for this exam may download their Hall Ticket from official website.
The organization is going to provide Admit Card 2016 before one or two weeks from the date of examination. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website very soon. We will provide all the information which is helpful for you. So, advice to you all to keep in touch with us.
All candidates know very well that; admit card is the curious document for applied applicants because it shows applicants identity like the candidate’s name, date of birth, photo etc. Without ID, no candidates can enter the examination hall and attend the written examination. Bring your valid id proof when you are going to attend the exam in the examination hall because without this you are not eligible for entering in the exam center.
We will update you all the information, So advice you all to keep in touch with us for the further information.
· Association Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
· Number of Posts: Various
· Category: Admit card
· Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Employment Type: Govt Jobs
MPSC Admit Card 2016 – 17– Information Enclosed
· The name of the candidate
· Date of Birth of candidate
· Photograph of the candidate
· Name of the Test venue
· Address of the test venue
· Date of examination
· Timing of the examination
· Instructions list
· The candidates must bring the MPSC Admit Card 2016 – 17with themselves at the test venue and must produce when asked by the invigilator.
· They must not bring any electronic gadget like mobile phones, pagers, calculators, tablets with them and anyone found with these items shall be treated as exam offenders and will be given to police for further probation.
· The candidates must also be in possession of the items required for the test and will not be allowed to move out of the examination hall ponce the examination gets started.
How to download
· Candidates should open official website @ www.mpsc.gov.in
· Then search a relevant link of MPSC Admits card from the home page.
· Go on that link by clicking on a link.
· After all that enter some necessary information like your date of birth, registration number etc.
· Verify all the details and submit it.
· Finally applicants can take the hard copy.
Read Also: Admit Card/Hall Ticket
· Last date to apply online: 20th August 2016
· Closing date to submit application fee: 22nd August 2016
· Exam Date: 24th, 25th & 26th September 2016
· Admit Card issue: Updated Soon
Note: For more information candidate may visit the official website.