MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016 mpsc.gov.in Download Official Link
MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)has been recently announced MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016. The MPSC Tax Assistant exam will be held on 28th August 2016 and for only those candidates, whose applications would have been received on time by MPSC.
Read Also: (IAS) आईएएस की तैयारी कैसे करे
All we know that, before ten or fifteen days, the higher authority will upload admit card download on their official website. Candidates very soon you can download their admit card. We will provide you a follow up regarding the examination date, admit card date and any other information which is declared by MPSC will update you. So advice you to all keep in touch with for further information.
As we all know that admit cards as proof of identity for all candidates. Without Admit card no one can get permission to sit in the examination room. It gives all the necessary information, such as the applicant's name, roll number, test date, test place, etc. candidates are suggested that they should take their MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016.
To obtain more information about MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016 candidates need to stay with this page which is created by the team of sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Read Also: PCS परीक्षा कैसे qualify करे
· Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
· Type of Information: MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016
· Official Website: mpsc.gov.in
About MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016
There are some important details printed on MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016 candidate must check carefully all details are:
- All the information such as Exam Schedule, Candidates Particular, and Exam centre will be addressed in official website.
- Name of Candidate.
- Candidate Signature.
- Candidate photos.
- Application number.
- Registration number, Enrollment number.
- General information for the candidates.
- Candidates observe any error in their Admit Card they can report to the Authorities.
- Make sure that your ID proof is not an Expired.
- Candidate must carry all original documents appearing in the Examination Hall.
· The exam paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions.
· Total marks for the exam paper is 400.
· Time Duration will be 2 hours.
· Exam paper includes questions from Marathi, English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Numerical Ability and Book -Keeping & Accountancy. Exam will be in English & Marathi language.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official web portal @ mpsc.gov.in
- Click related to the MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016.
- Enter your Registration ID/No. and Password to login.
- Enter the roll number and password and submit the page.
- Download the Admit Card 2016.
- Take printout of Admit Card for exam purpose.
· Written Exam Date: 28th August 2016
· MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card : available to download from 2 week of August