Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification 23 Clerk Openings
District Court Recruitment 2016
Sundargarh District Court reported occupational noticeSundargarh District Court Recruitment 2016 for filling 23 empty posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Tyist. Work seekers who were done knowing registration process and have 12th, Diploma in Computer Application or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Good news guys, those candidates who are looking for job in government sector, seize this excellent opportunity and brighten your career to get the job with this organization. Desire and Interested candidates who are eager to work with this organization and meet the eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website. Association is welcoming applications in an offline manner and proclaimed 03/09/ 2016 as the end date for presenting their application forms.
Candidates who want to know more updates about the job Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2016 & its related details such as educational requirement of the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
· Organization Name Sundargarh District Court
· Total No. of Vacancies – 23 posts
· Post Name- Clerk/Steno
· Employment Type – Full time
· Location – Sundargarh
· Junior Clerk-cum Copyist – 13
· Junior Typist – 06
· Junior Steno – 04 posts
Educational Qualification: 12th, Diploma in Computer Application or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 32 years as on 03/09/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Practical Test, and Interview.
Salary Structure: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay (Post 1,2), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay (Post 3).
· For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 100/-
· Other Candidates (ST/SC) – Nil
How to Apply:
- Candidates first visit the official page ecourts.gov.in
- Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
- Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
- Click on download application form
- fill the application form with required details without any mistake
- Use applicants personal and professional information
- Attach all academic qualification and experience certificates
- Send it to the given address
Registrar Civil Courts, Sundargarh, At/Po-Sundargarh, Pin-770001
Last Date for Application Submission: 03/09/2016
Note: For more information candidates need to visit the OfficialWebsite
Read Also: 7th Pay Commission Updates and News