Monday, 5 September 2016
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2016 – 17is available here for download on this page their syllabus & pervious papers in PDF format and also know the exam pattern which is made available on official website release a notification regarding IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Candidate who wants to have a better performance in their program can download Syllabus/ Exam Pattern in PDF format on the official website or from the link given below on this page.
Intelligence Bureau Investigation Department has been released the syllabus for IB Junior Intelligence Officer Posts 2016. Syllabus & Exam pattern 2016 are needed for candidates who want to crake this exam.
All information related to IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2016 – 17 exam pattern and syllabus which provide to help you that which type of exam paper come in this exam. So all candidates keep in touch with us for the further details. For more information candidates may go through the Official website which is given below on the section of this page.
· Organization Name: Intelligence Bureau Investigation Department
· Vacancy for: Junior Intelligence Officer
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Category: Syllabus/ exam pattern
· Official Website: www.mha.nic.in
· Number of Posts: 320
Syllabus:- IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2016 – 17
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2016 – For Maths
· Number Systems.
· Computation of Whole Numbers.
· Decimals and Fractions.
· Relationship between Numbers.
· Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
· Ratio & Proportion.
· Profit & Loss.
· Simple Interest.
· Time & Work.
· Time & Distance.
· Use of Tables and Graphs.
· Mensuration Etc.,
Intelligence Bureau Investigation Department Syllabus – English
· Spot the error.
· Synonyms/ Homonyms.
· Sentence structure.
· Detecting Mis-spelt words.
· One word substitutions.
· Shuffling of sentence parts.
· Idioms and phrases.
· Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
· Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II Syllabus
· Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
· Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
· Digital Electronics.
· Analog Electronics.
· Transducers, Mechanical Measurement.
· Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
· Control Systems and Process Control.
· Signals, Systems, and Communications.
IB Investigation Department Exam Syllabus – General Intelligence
· Number Series.
· Letter and Symbol Series.
· Verbal Classification.
· Essential Part.
· Artificial Language.
· Matching Definitions.
· Making Judgments.
· Verbal Reasoning.
· Logical Problems.
· Statement and Conclusion.
· Theme Detection.
· Cause and Effect.
· Statement and Argument.
· Logical Deduction.
Intelligence Bureau Dept Jr Intelligence Officer Syllabus Physics
· Thermal properties of matter.
· Kinetic theory.
· Laws of motion.
· Systems of particles and rotational motion.
· Mechanical properties of fluids.
· Moving charges and magnetism.
· Semiconductor electronics.
· Electromagnetic waves.
Note: For more information candidates may visit the officialwebsite.