Monday, 12 September 2016
Good news for the contenders who are searching job in banking sector.Job seekers must be willing to register for this post before the final date it will be on particular date of 30/09/2016. Interested candidates can download the full details about the recruitment Regional Rural Banks Notification and they will also able to apply for the online/offline application form by filling all the necessary fields.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Notification one can also refer to the official link for the detailed advertisement with salary details for each post. Applicants must pass relevant educational qualification from the recognized board or university. So who have suitable qualification and eligible age criteria they need to apply for the Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose) post through online/offline mode on before final date.
So here we are providing the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary for Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose) posts. So advice to all candidates keep in touch with this page.
· Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
· Name of Posts: CWE For recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
· Number of Posts: 16560
· Official Website: http:// ibps.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Category: IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2016
Salary Structure | IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2016
IBPS RRB Salary for Office Assistant posts – For Office Assistant at 100% DA for new recruits: Rs. 14000-17000 (Cash in Hand). Office Assistant Pay Scale: 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300
IBPS RRB Officer Scale Salary – Salary Structure & Pay scale for Officer Scale 1, 2, 3
· For Office Scale 1- at 100% DA for new recruits : Rs. 28000-31000.
· Office Scale 1 Pay Scale: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
· For Office Scale 1- at 100% DA for new recruit : Rs. 32000-38000 (approx.).
· For Office Scale 3- at 100% DA for new recruits: Rs. 36000-42000 (approx.).
· On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016
· Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016
· Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I After 10.10.2016
· Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I 17.10.2016 to 22.10.2016
· Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant After 17.10.2016
· Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant 24.10.2016 to 29.10.2016
· Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary Officer Scale-I- October 2016 Office Assistant – November 2016
· Online Examination – Preliminary Officer Scale-I – 05 & 06.11.2016, Office Assistant- 12, 13 & 19.11.2016 (if required)
· Result of Online exam – Preliminary Officer Scale-I – November 2016 |Office Assistant- December 2016
· Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main Officer Scale-I – November 2016, | Office Assistant- December 2016
· Online Examination – Main Officers (I, II & III) – 11.12.2016, | Office Assistant – 18.12.2016
· Declaration of Result – Main (For Officers Scale I, II and III) December 2016
· Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) December 2016
· Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) January 2017
· Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistants) February 2017
Note: For more information candidates may check the officiallink