Manage Hyderabad Admission 2017 Apply Online For PGDM manage.gov.in
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE),Hyderabad has been announced the Manage Hyderabad Admission 2017 Notification, Application Form for various PG diploma in Management (PGDM) in Agri-Business Management (ABM) program for the session 2017.
Also the university offers to take Admission into the various courses which are categorized into regular professional courses. This is very good news for those candidates who want to take admission in Manage Hyderabad, and then seize this golden opportunity to taking admission with this course have to submit application form. Interested and Eligible candidate who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for this course from the official website which is manage.gov.in on or before the last date of application submission.
Other Details related to Manage Hyderabad Admission Form 2016 like educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad
· Name of Courses: Various
· Official Website: manage.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
Age Limit: There is no age limit.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
· For General /OBC Category: Rs 1200/-
· For SC/ST/ Handicapped: Rs. 600/-
· Pay the fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of MANAGE, Hyderabad, may be sent to Principal Coordinator PGDM (ABM).
· MANAGE uses CAT score for short-listing the candidates for admission to PGDM (ABM)
· All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to submit the CAT-2016 score card by January 31, 2017
· Further, a merit list will be prepared for calling candidates for group discussion, personal interview etc. based on CAT score.
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official website
· After that click on career section of applying posts
· Upload scanned photograph and signature.
· Submit the form
· At last, take a printout for the future use.
Last Date to Apply
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official website.