Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016 – 17 Apply 29 Teacher/Clerk Posts
Cantonment Board Meerut circulated new Job notification Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016 – 17 to select candidates for available 29 Vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs 2016 may apply for the vacancies of Asstt Teacher (Primary), Hindi Translator cum Typist, Jr. Grade Clerk, and Motor Pump Attendant posts. Candidates who have their qualification with Concerned Discipline from a perceived University or Board can apply Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016 – 17. Fill the Meerut Cantonment Board Application Form 2016 and send it before 10th September 2016. Candidate’s age must satisfy to make an application for these 29 vacancies.
Job searching candidates will be chosen based on their score gained in written test and skill test. Candidates who get delegated for Meerut Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016 – 17 will get good pay wages every month as specified in the official notification. Information about application expense can be referred from Meerut Cantonment Board Notification. As expressed in Notification, candidates must apply by means of Online Mode, so here we update you with the link to the application form. For more details, read the Meerut Cantonment Board recruitment from the official site or you click on below given a link.
· Organization Name: Cantonment Board Meerut
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts : 29
· Official Website: http://www.cbmrt.org.in
· Mode of Apply: Offline
· Location: Uttar Pradesh
· Assistant Teacher (Primary): 08 Posts.
· Hindi Translator cum Typist: 01 Post
· Jr. Grade Clerk: 18 Posts.
· Motor Pump Attendant: 02 Posts.
· For Assistant Teacher (Primary) Post: Inter+ BTC and Desirable TET (Primary) Qualified
· For Hindi Translator cum Typist Post: B.A. (English & Hindi) and Desirable knowledge of Hindi typing
· For Jr. Grade Clerk Post: Inter + Typing (Hindi /English) and Desirable CCC certificate of computer from DOIC.
· For Motor Pump Attendant Post: Matric + ITI (Electric)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Skill Test.
· For Assistant Teacher (Primary) Post: Rs 9,300- Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
· For Hindi Translator cum Typist, Jr. Grade Clerk, and Motor Pump Attendant Posts: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
· For General/ OBC category candidates of Rs.200/-
· For Reserved category aspirants: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Select the appropriate link for applying posts
· Now, Download the application form
· Fill the application Form very carefully with complete details.
· Attach the photograph and documents as specifications required.
· At last, send it to the given address
Chief Executive Officer,
Meerut Cantt Uttar Pradesh (UP),
Last Date for application Submission: 23/09/2016
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official website.