Thursday, 9 March 2017
Get entire details about MHADA Lottery 2017 from below framed section. MHADA Housing Society Lottery Scheme is a process of selling the houses through a lottery system. This lottery system is organized in the state of Maharashtra every year. Large numbers of contenders apply for this lottery system and try their luck. Citizens who will apply this year they may apply by filling MHADA Lottery 2017 Online Application Lottery through registration link given below on or before the end dates.
Read: DDA Housing Scheme 2017
For the year 2017 this MHADA Lottery system is going to be organized in Maharashtra state. As per the earlier records this scheme is held twice a year i.e. First in the initial months of the year, January- February and second in the month of May. So it is expected that this year also this lottery system will be conducted in the month of January 2017 and May 2017. Process to apply for this scheme can be completed by the online methods only. Online application form is available on the site of MHADA.
Maharashtra Housing Society Lottery Scheme 2017
MHADA is a Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority. It is a well known government organization which is recognized in the year 1977. Since 1977 it is offering various housing services to the citizens of Maharashtra state. Head office of this organization is situated in Bandra, Mumbai. The organization is mainly controlled by the state government of Maharashtra.
Read: Rozgar Career India
Main purpose of organization is to construct and sell the houses at reasonable prices. Since 1977, the organization is doing well. Houses constructed by this organization are mostly in the urban and semi – urban areas. From the earlier period records it is figured out that till now MHADA has sold about 30,000 flats. The process of selling the flats is completed by the lottery system only.
Flats constructed by this organization are generally found in Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) and in Konkan region. The flats are constructed to the middle income groups of the society. All the candidates belonging to middle class family can apply for this scheme. People with high income are not allowed to participate in this lottery scheme.
MHADA Housing Society Lottery Scheme 2016
· To apply for the scheme or the houses, contenders should fulfill the below mentioned criteria..
· Candidates age must be of 18 years of age or above.
· Only the domicile of Maharashtra state can apply for this scheme.
· Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
· High Society people or High Income Groups of the society are not permitted to apply for scheme.
· Scheme is only for the middle income groups of the society.
· Candidates belonging to middle income family can apply for this scheme.
· For January 2017, flats will be for sale in the places like Bolink and Vasai.
· For May 2017 homes for sale will be located in Powai, Mulund and Goregaon.
· It is estimated that for the year 2017 there are 6202 flats available for sale, in total.
· Only 1 BHK and 2 BHK flats will be available for the sale.
How to Apply for MHADA Housing Scheme 2017
· Visit the official site of MHADA that is www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in.
· On the home page find the suitable link for the online application form.
· Click on the link and the application form will be displayed on the screen.
· Enter all the details asked in the application form completely and correctly.
· Then submit the application form within the given period of time
· At the end take print out of form
Bookmark this page by pressing cntl+d to get more details about MHADA Housing Scheme 2017