PWRMDC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Punjab 202 JE/Clerk/Draftsman Jobs Advt
Punjab Water Resources Management AndDevelopment Corporation has released an official notification for the posts of Junior Engineer, Clerk, Junior Draftsmen and other Posts in Punjab Water Resources Department.
The total number of positions is 202 to be filled through this PWRMDC Recruitment 2016 – 17. Competitors who are looking for latest government jobs they may utilize this wonderful opportunity provided by the PWRMDC. As per this Notification, the required education qualifications are degree in Relevant Discipline.
Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years; upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms. Interested job fighters who are eligible can apply this recruitment in online Application Process.
Choosing of candidates will be based on the written exam conducted by the organization. Application Form has to be submitted to the address specified in the notification on or before the last date of application submission.
PWRMDC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Overview
· Organization Name: Punjab Water Resources Management And Development Corporation
· Post name: Junior Engineer, Clerk, and other Posts
· Number of Vacancies: 202
· Official site: www.pwrmdc.punjab.gov.in.
· Job Location: Punjab
· Junior Engineer Civil: 72.
· Junior Engineer Mechanical: 14.
· Senior Technical Assistant: 02.
· Research Assistant: 05.
· Ziller: 05.
· Clerk: 60.
· Steno Typist: 03.
· Junior Draftsmen: 25.
· Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari): 10.
· Driver: 06.
Candidates should have completed Graduation with relative stream or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 37 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Selection Procedure: written exam
· For General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-.
· For all others: Rs. 500/-.
· For Driver Posts: Rs. 5910/- to Rs. 20200/-.
· For all other posts: Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/-.
How to Apply:
· At first candidates need to visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Read all the instruction carefully
· Now click on apply online application form
· Now fill the application form with complete details
· Upload photograph & documents
· Pay the fee
· Submit the application by clicking on submit tab
· At last, take a printout for the future use
Commencement of MDL Online Application
Last Date to Apply
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी