Friday, 2 September 2016
Reliance JIO has appropriated Reliance JIO Recruitment 2016 – 2017to fill Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies. The authorities have revealed the Reliance JIO Advertisement to give specific available job opportunities for Posts. It disclosed an aggregate of various numbers of jobs that are set up inside Reliance JIO Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Individuals who get themselves qualified can settle on this particular Jobs utilizing Reliance JIO Online Registration Process. Look at the Reliance JIO Recruitment to know educational necessities to use this chance. Individual who have key ability may apply within the last dates,
To get other details like age limit, qualification criteria, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates etc which are listed below on the section of this page. We update our page on the regular basis. So advice to you all visits this website regularly for the further information.
· Name of Organization: Reliance JIO
· Official Website: careers.jio.com
· Number of Posts: Various
· Name of Posts: Graduate Engineer Trainee
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Job Category: Govt. Job.
· Job Location : Mumbai
· Preferred Year of Passing Out : 2015 & 2016 Batches
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have minimum education qualification of BE / BTech from a authorize university or institution with minimum 50% marks.
Age Limit: Kindly check the official notification.
Skills & Competencies:
· Learn respective business of their role.
· Learn and execute the roles of selected business function.
· Contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the business role.
· Develop as an independent business analyst.
· Ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium / long term.
Read Also: How To MNP (Mobile Number Portability)
Selection Procedure: Written examination, Evaluation of Teaching Skill & Computer proficiency
How to Apply:
· First go through the official website
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Hit the apply online application form
· Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the application form
· Validate your details
· Submit the application form
· At last, Take a printout for the further use
Last Date for Application Submission: Updated Soon
Note: Candidates if want to get more information can visit on officialwebsite