RSMSSB Jr Instructor Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification For 408 Posts
RSMSSB Jr Instructor Recruitment
Rajasthan Subordinate And Ministerial Services Selection Boardhas revealed New Job Notification through RSMSSB Jr Instructor Recruitment to fill 408 available vacancies. The organization has released an employment notification for the different openings of Kanisth Anudeshak.
The Candidates who are having the qualified educational abilities according to the Board requirement apply for this Job on or before the last date of application submission.
The Qualification required in order to get selected for recruitment is Graduation Degree in concerned Discipline. Candidates may start applying for Latest government Jobs. Candidates least age must be 20 years whereas Upper age limit will vary for different categories.
Age relaxation is also focused on reserved category candidates as per govt policy. For more details check an official notification or click on the below link which will direct you to visit main notification pdf.
RSMSSB Jr Instructor Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details
· Organization Name- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
· Post Name: Junior Instructor/ Kanishth Anudeshak
· Number of Posts: 408
· Mode to apply: Online
· Official Website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Read Also: Last Minute Tips For प्रतियोगी परीक्षा
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have degree in 12th Class/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ B.E from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 37 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Selection Procedure: Written Examination, Skill Test
Salary Structure: Selected candidates will get Rs. 9900 – 34800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-
· For General/OBC/ SBC (Creamy layer) category candidates: Rs. 650/-
· For Rajasthan OBC/ SBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates: Rs. 450/-
· For SC/ST category: Rs. 350/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Search and click on online application process link
· Fill the application form with required details
· Upload photograph and signature
· Pay the fee if required
· Click on submit button after providing and verifying
· Now online application process completed successfully
· At last, take a printout for the further need.
Online form Starts From
Last Date to Apply
Note: For more information you can visit the official website.