Monday, 12 September 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commissioncirculated new job notification UPSSSC Lab Technician Bharti to select candidates for available 921 Vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Latest Govt. Jobs 2016 may apply for the vacancies of Laboratory Technician posts.
Candidates who have their qualification with Concerned Discipline from a perceived University or Board can apply. Fill the Application Form and send it before the last date of application submission. Candidate’s age must satisfy to make an application for these 921 vacancies.
Read Also: PCS परीक्षा कैसे qualify करे
Job searching candidates will be chosen based on their score gained in Written Test & Interview. Candidates who get delegated for recruitment will get good pay wages every month as specified in the official notification. Information about application expense can be referred from Notification.
As expressed in Notification, candidates must apply by means of Online Mode, so here we update you with the link to the application form. For more details read the recruitment from the official site or you click on below given a link.
· Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts : 921
· Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
Read Also: (IAS) आईएएस की तैयारी कैसे करे
Educational Qualification: Candidates should acquire class 12th qualified with science subject and diploma in laboratory technician from a University or Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Selection Procedure: Written Test & Interview
· General & OBC Candidates have to Pay Fee Rs. 185/-
· SC/ ST candidates have to Pay Rs. 95/-
· For Physically Handicapped: - Rs. 25/- Only.
· Candidates can Submit Application Fee by State Bank E-Collect Mode Only Any Other Mode Of Application Fees will Not Be Accepted.
Salary Structure: Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Read Also: 7th Pay Commission Updates and News
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Select the appropriate link for applying posts
· Now, apply online application form
· Fill the application Form very carefully with complete details.
· Upload the photograph, signature and documents as specifications required.
· At last, take the printout for the future use
· Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.09.2016.
· Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.10.2016.
Note: For more information candidates may click here