Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Yojana 2016 – 17 Online Registration, Process
This is very good news for those candidates who want to go for higher study but there financial problem they could not, So Exciting news for Bihar Students, Bihar government has finally launched the credit card program for students in the state of Oct. 2.
The state government plans to offer education loans up to 4 lakh spend 12 students in the system of student credit cards. Under the plan, the Government aims to provide credit cards for about 5 lakh students in 2016-17.
A government official examines and verifies all data and documents submitted by students, including income from the details of the respective educational institutions. This will be done within 15 days after receiving the documents from students.
After checking, data / documents will be shared with the banks, which in turn approve or disapprove the loan within 15 days. Loan approval / disapproval information of the reason is shared by banks to applicants via SMS.
If approved, applicants will be required to visit the bank branch for the paperwork. After that, banks issue credit cards for students that can be used to pay the fees and expenses of higher education.
Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Yojana 2016 – 17 Summary
· Name of the Scheme: Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
· Started By: Bihar Government
· Student Credit Card Scheme in Bihar Official Website Link: Available Soon
· Start Date of Online Application Form: 2 October 2016
· Application Mode: Online
· Total Counters: 15
Educational Qualification: 10th & 12th Class and other exam form recognized board/Institute.
Age limit: Candidate maximum age limit should be 25 years..
Read: कैसे बने Ideal Student
· Admission related certificate or selection certificate from the higher education institution.
· Detailed document of the fee for the education, to be issued by the institution.
· Resident certificate.
· 12th Pass certificate.
· Self attested copy of the online filled application form with passport size latest photo pasted on it.
· PAN Card
· Two photographs each of student, parents and the guarantor.
· Family income certificate of last year and Form-16.
· Income return on last two years.
· Last 6 month statement of bank accounts of parents.
· Income tax deposit receipt, if any in case of advance tax, property tax or municipal committee tax.
· Other personal identification documents such as AADHAR card, Passport, voter ID card or Driving License etc.
How to Apply Online for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
· Candidates need to visit official website.
· Download and Read Bihar Students Credit Card Yojana 2016 Notification carefully
· Then click on apply online link
· Fill all details carefully in online application form.
· Upload scanned documents carefully.
· Once check fully filled form carefully.
· Click on link submit & apply online.
· At last, take a printout for the future need