Friday, 14 October 2016
How To Crack SSC CHSL
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the highest combined secondary examination for the position of LDC and DEO in government administrative offices. The exam should take place in November or December in two parts.
Since the number of applicants has almost doubled in the last five years after the revolution of education in India, competition has quadrupled in recent years.
In this scenario, not only the book or the practice of intensive assault can test your success, but the combination of these efforts with the implementation of certain preparation Tips smart SSC CHSL surely help pursue the goal. These tips will work wonders if they get into the habit.
· English- This section includes Synonyms, Antonyms, Common Errors, Jumbled Sentences, Words Correction, Idioms and Phrases and more. The most important part of this sections is the Passage and Comprehension Reading part as it can be very scoring.
· General Intelligence & Reasoning – It includes Coding and Decoding, Visual Memory, Number Series, Word Building, Problem Solving Analysis, and more topics. This section is also among the most scoring ones. You can join reasoning quiz for ssc chsl to prepare this part.
· Quantitative Aptitude – This section includes Percentage, Square roots, Ratio & Proportion, Averages, Algebra, Geometry, Interest,Profit and Loss,Discount,Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and Distance, Time & Work.
· General Knowledge & Awareness – current affairs and question asked in topics of History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research. Follow GK blog and read Newspaper.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:– General Intelligence & Reasoning part is very important aspect of this exam.
· Scoring Section, need more focus
· Reasoning questions are less time taking than Aptitude questions in SSC exams.
· This section needs concentration. With proper guidance & ample practicing candidates can get full marks.
English Language – How to prepare?
· Know the rules and its usages of grammar
· Understand all grammar topics like antonyms, synonyms, sentence completion, idioms & phrases etc
· Read newspapers, magazines, reference books and improve your vocabulary
· Work on your comprehension skills
· Know to spot spell errors and to form sentences correctly
· You have to know or learn a lot of mathematical short cut methods, you can see few tricks from Vedic maths.
· Practicing is key to score well in this section
· Get total clarity on fundamental mathematical concepts
· Focus more study of General Science.
· Candidates can cover syllabus according to their strength as in this sections questions are to be ask from History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs.
· Cover important topics in finance, politics, economy, and all other related topics of GK
General Tips for SSC CHSL Preparation
· Slot the study time on regular basis
· Do Practice and make s your speed faster on reading, learning, analysis, writing.
· Recognize your weak and strong section in subjects
· Solve previous years paper
· Strengthen your basics
Hope this will help you to crack the SSC CHSL exam.