IIT Ropar Admission 2017 Apply Online Phd/MS Notice www.iitrpr.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar has announced the notification for IIT Ropar Admission 2017 for admission of eligible candidates to Phd/MS(Master of Science) programme. Good News for those candidates who are looking for this exam, grab this golden opportunity. Eligible and Interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can apply though online mode from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
Read: Study को कैसे बनाये आसान
Other Details related to IIT Ropar Admission 2017 Online Registration Form like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar
· Category: Admission
· Programme Name: Phd and Master of Science (MS)
· Official site: www.iitrpr.ac.in
· Last date to apply: apply as soon as possible
Read: मै क्यों असफल हो रहा हूँ
Master of Science (MS) And Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Offered Programme:
· Computer Science and Engineering
· Electrical Engineering
· And Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme offered in the departments of:
· Humanities Center of Biomedical Engineering
· Center of Materials and Energy Engineering for the academic session 2017
PhD in Engineering:
· Those interested in applying should be holding a Bachelor's degree followed by a Master's degree in an appropriate area
· MTech/ME/MS or equivalent qualification in computer science and engineering or equivalent degree with 60 per cent marks (or 6.5 grade point out of 10) (55 per cent marks for SC/ST)
PhD in Sciences:
· Those interested in applying should be holding a Master's or equivalent degree in chemistry/ physics/mathematics with first class (6.5 grades point out of 10) or 60 per cent marks (55 per cent marks for SC/ST)
· Candidates meeting above requirement must also fulfill one of the qualifications with valid certificate in GATE, UGC/ CSIR NET - JRF or NBHM or equivalent or DST-INSPIRE Fellowship.
PhD in Humanities and Social Sciences:
· Those interested in applying should be holding a Master's or equivalent degree in cognitive science, economics, English Literature, linguistics, psychology, or related discipline with 55 per cent (or 6.0 grade point out of 10)
· Candidates meeting this requirement must also fulfill one of the following additional requirements: UGC/CSIR- NET or GATE or equivalent qualification or DST-INSPIRE Fellowship.
Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering:
· Those interested in applying should be holding a Master's degree in sciences (MSc/MS) or equivalent, with a minimum of 60 percent marks or 6.5 grade points on a scale of 10 (55 percent marks for SC/ST). A valid GATE score or qualified in UGC/CSIR/NET/INSPIRE fellowship, or equivalent
· An MBBS degree with a minimum of 60 percent marks (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10). A minimum of 55 per cent marks (6.0 grade points on a scale of 10) for SC/ST
· Those interested in applying should have pursued BTech/BE/MSc/MCA in computer science and allied branches or equivalent with minimum grade point average of 6.5/10 or 60 per cent of marks and a valid GATE score
· Those who are IIT BTech degree holders with a minimum CGPA score of 8.0/10 (for SC/ST7.5 CGPA) are also eligible to apply even without GATE score
Selection Procedure: Written Exam & Interview
How to Apply:
· Firstly the candidate can visit the official website
· After that click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Then Click on “apply online”.
· After click on Online Registration Form 2016
· On the home page select proper link to fill form for Phd and MS.
· Now read all the instructions and accepting all the conditions Application Form 2016.
· Fill the application form and submit that form.
· At last take a printout for the future need
Last Date to Apply