IRMA Syllabus 2017 Topics Wise Entrance Exam Syllabus, Question Format
Syllabus is very important for any examination. Here we are providing IRMA Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern, Study Material for better preparations Institute of Rural Management Anand will schedule the exam for those who want to take admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PRM) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management.
Candidate who wants to have a better performance in their program can download Syllabus/ Exam Pattern in PDF format on the official website or from the link given below on this page.
All information related to IRMA Syllabus 2017 exam pattern and syllabus which provide to help you that which type of exam paper come in this exam. So all candidates keep in touch with us for the further details. For more information candidates may go through the Official website which is given below on the section of this page.
Details about IRMA Syllabus 2017:
· Name of the Organization: Institute of Rural Management Anand
· Exam level : National
· Official Website: www.irma.ac.in
· Exam Category – Post Graduate
· Mode of Application: Online.
· Course Name: MBA
Number of Questions
Issue of Social Concern
IRMA Syllabus 2017
Syllabus for English Comprehension –
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Syntax and correct grammar
- Dictionary meanings of different words
- Mark the error
- Jumbled sentences
- Idiomatic Usage
Syllabus for Quantitative Ability –
2.1 Data interpretation and Data Sufficiency
· Bar graph
· Pie chart
· Line graph
· Averages and Percentages Based
2.2 Problem Solving
· Simple Interest & Compound Interest
· Profit and Loss
· Work and time
· Ratio and Proportion
· Permutation and Combination
· Modern math
· Mixtures and Allegations
· 2D and 3 D Geometry
· Pipes and Cisterns
3. Syllabus for Analytical Reasoning –
3.1 Topics under Logical Reasoning
- Multi-Dimensional Arrangement
- Strong and weak Arguments
- Family Tree
- Numerical grid
3.2 Topics under Verbal Reasoning
· Critical Reasoning
4. Issues of Social Concern –
- Millennium development goals, human development, HDI and its achievements by India.
- Issues arising from the social and economic exclusion of large sections from the benefits of development such as poverty and inequality: poverty levels; poverty line; disparities in income, employment and literacy by rural-urban background, and gender and social groups like caste and religion.
- The Indian economy and issues relating to India’s national income and its composition; per capita income, etc.
- Right to information; Issues relating to good governance and accountability to the citizens including the maintenance of human rights, and of probity in public life.
- Agriculture in India, crop and livestock production systems.
- Health issues including the management of public health, health education, and ethical concerns regarding health-care.
- Five Year Plan- goals, planning in India, targets and strategies.
- Rural poverty alleviation and development programmes– goals, features and major achievements: green revolution, operation flood, NREGA, ICDS, IAY, SSA, and NRHM.
- Environmental issues, ecological preservation, conservation of natural resources.
- Internal security, Naxalism, and related issues such as the preservation of communal harmony.
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official website.