JK ICDS Recruitment 2016 – 17 www.jkicds.com 165 Latest Openings Advt
Mission Directorate, Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Government of Jammu & Kashmir has released job bulletin to recruit the pupil for the vacancy of Health & Nutrition Mobilizer, Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts on Contractual Basis.
The total number of vacancy positions are to be filled is 165 posts in the department. Position wise vacancy list is provided JK ICDS Recruitment 2016 – 17 view it and apply for the relevant post. As per JK ICDS qualifications needed are concern field a recognized University. Age of the applying aspirant should be 18 years whereas age calm is applicable as per government norms.
Candidates who want to know more updates about this recruitment & its related details such as educational requirement of the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
JK ICDS Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details:
· Organization Name: Mission Directorate, Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Government of Jammu & Kashmir
· Post Name: Health & Nutrition Mobilizer, Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts
· Number of Posts:165
· Official site: www.jkicds.com
· Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
· Health & Nutrition Mobilizer – 141 Posts
· Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 24 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation in the relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 Years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Written Test & Interview
· Health & Nutrition Mobilizer: Rs.20,000/-
· Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs.8,000/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on download the application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Attach all academic qualification and experience certificates
· At last send it to the given address
Office of Deputy Director,
Jammu & Kashmir.
Last Date to Apply