MRF Recruitment 2017 Careers mrftyres.com Engineer/Supervisor Posts
Madras Rubber Factory Limited has released an official notification for the posts of Engineer/Supervisor. Competitors who are looking for latest privates sector jobs they may utilize this wonderful opportunity provided by the MRF. Madras Rubber Factory Limited is going to engage talented and hardworking candidates to fill Service Engineer/Territory Sales Supervisor. As per this Notification, the required education qualifications are degree in Relevant Discipline.
Age limit should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years; upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms. Interested job fighters who are eligible can apply this recruitment in online Application Process. Choosing of candidates will be based on the government rules conducted by the organization. Application Form has to be submitted to the address specified in the notification on or before the last date of application submission.
MRF Recruitment 2017 Details:
· Name of Organization: Madras Rubber Factory Limited
· Post Name: Service Engineer/Territory Sales Supervisor
· Selection process: Interview/written Test
· Mode Of apply: Online
· Official site: www.mrftyres.com
Educational Qualification:· Service Engineer: Diploma in automobile/mechanical engineering
· Territory Sales Supervisor: MBA (Marketing) from recognized University or institute.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be in 20 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: MBA (Marketing) from recognized University or institute.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Click on Career Section addressed at bottom of the page
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Register yourself before applying
· Fill the application form with required details
· Upload photograph and signature
· Click on submit button after providing and verifying
· Now online application process completed successfully
· At last, take a printout for the further need.
Last Date to Apply
Within seven days from the publication of advertisement