SSC UDC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification, Online Application & Imp Dates
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has promulgated SSC UDC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification for different posts accessible in their Department. It had scattered SSC UDC Notification for filling the unfilled positions of Upper Division Clerk posts.
Eligible appellants can submit the applications on or before its last date. The Officials are yet to announce particular Dates to accomplish Registration Process
Chosen candidates acquire a decent compensation allocated to the specified post designated to the person. All the desired and eligible candidates who expect to join with SSC can utilize this good opportunity.
SSC UDC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details
· Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
· Name of Posts: Upper Division Clerk
· Official Website: ssc.nic.in
· Job Category : Govt. Job
· Application Mode : Offline Mode
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 12th or should possess graduation degree from recognized board/university.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 50 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection Procedure: Written Exam
Exam Centers: Delhi, Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Guwahati, Kolkata, Chennai, Chandigarh and Raipur
How to Apply:
· Visit official website tspsc.gov.in
· Now Search for Application form for UDC link given on the home page either in latest news section or in recruitment section
· Read all the instruction carefully
· Fill required details and make payments
· Submit the application form.
· Now, Take a print out and send it to the given address
Regional Director (Northern Region)
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504
Last date to Apply