UPSSSC Driver Bharti 2016 – 17 upsssc.gov.in Vahan Chalak 138 Openings
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission circulated new job notification UPSSSC Driver Bharti 2016 – 17 to select candidates for available 138 Vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs may apply for the vacancies of Vahan Chalak.
Candidates who have their qualification with Concerned Discipline from a perceived University or Board can apply for this post. Candidate’s age must satisfy to make an application for these 138 vacancies.
Job searching candidates will be chosen based on their score gained in interview. Candidates who get delegated for recruitment will get good pay wages every month as specified in the official notification. Information about application expense can be referred from Notification. As expressed in Notification, candidates must apply by means of Online Mode, so here we update you with the link to the application form. For more details read the UPSSSC recruitment from the official site or you click on below given a link.
Descriptive Information for UPSSSC Driver Bharti 2016 – 17:
· Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
· Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
· Name of the Post: Vahan Chalak Posts.
· No of posts: 138.
· Mode of Application: Online.
· General.: 90 posts
· OBC: 19 posts
· SC.: 27 posts
· ST.: 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 21 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Candidates should have completed 8th Class or its equivalent from the recognized university & Driving License heavy & Light Vehicles. Driving License will not be less that 03 Year old under Valid Driving License.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview & driving exam
Salary Structure: 5200-20200/ Grade Pay-1900/-
Candidates have to Pay Rs. 105/- for General & OBC Candidates & Rs. 65/- for SC & ST Candidates.
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on Online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· Pay the application fee if required
· Now Click on the Submit and Download it
· At last, take a print out for the future use.
Commencement of Online Application
Last Date to Deposit the Fee
Last Date to Apply