Andhra Pradesh Free Smartphone Scheme for Students - Apply Online, Date
Prime Minister Narendra Modi focused on cashless transactions to make India a better economy. Cashless transactions are fast, efficient and environmentally friendly. However, the user must have a smartphone or a computer to use this feature. It seems like the Minister of Andhra Pradesh N. Chandrababu Naidu agrees with the thought as he is going to launch a free Smartphone scheme for students in Andhra Pradesh (AP). This free mobile program in Andhra will only be valid for financially weak students, ie students who belong to the category of BPL.
There are many young and intelligent students in the state who currently cannot live up to their potential due to their poverty. Due to the lack of resources, such students are often left behind. The government is responsible for ensuring that every student receives help. Providing students with free BPL smartphones from Andhra Pradesh is an important step. These phones keep them connected to the outside world and they can acquire the knowledge by connecting to the Internet.
Andhra Pradesh Free Smartphone Scheme for Students
· Scheme Name – AP Free Mobile Phone Scheme for Poor Students
· Scheme to Launched by – CM N. Chandrababu Naidu
· Students to be benefited – 60 Lakhs
· Registration Mode – Online
· Scheme Launch Date – Soon
· Official Portal – will be launched soon
· Candidates should be resident of Andhra Pradesh
· Applicant must be a student with valid Student ID Card
· Only the applicants belonging to the BPL category are eligible to apply
How to Apply for Andhra Free Smartphone Scheme
- Once the portal is launched, the registration steps will include –
- Visit the Direct link of registration page
- Entering the basic information like Name, Address etc.
- Providing aadhaar card number, mobile number and email for verification
- Enter the OTP (One time Password)
- Providing the details of Institute/College
- Uploading the College/Institute ID card
- Uploading BPL Card
- After submission of form, a system generated application number will appear on the screen.
- At the end take print out for future need
Note: For more information you can visit the official website.