CEED Admit Card 2017 Download IIT CEED Hall Ticket Official, Exam Date
Industrial Design Center, IIT Bombay on the behalf MHRD (Ministry of Human Resources Development), Government of India has announced the CEED Admit Card 2017. Huge number of candidates is going to applied for this exam and waiting for admit card. All we know that, before ten or fifteen days, the higher authority will upload admit card download on their official website.
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website. We will provide you a follow up regarding the examination date, result and any other information which is declare by CEED will update you. So advice you to all keep in touch with for further information. This Admit card 2016 is made available in organization site or given below link of every suitable candidate. Candidates will not be allowed to enter in to the examination centre without this hall ticket. It is available online to download.
Candidates can collect call letter with the help of their Registration ID and DOB. All the details such as examination venues, locations, schedule, date, applicant’s name, roll number, etc. will be listed in the admit card. All those candidates who are going to appeared are requested to carry their hall ticket and one ID proof on examination day. Those who will forget to bring instructed documents are not permitted for the examination.
· Organization Name: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)Bombay
· Name of Exam: Common entrance examination for design
· Mode of apply : online
· Official website: http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/
· Exam Date: 22 January 2017
IIT CEED Exam will be organized in two parts i.e. Part A and Part B.
· Both examinations are compulsory for the admission process.
· On the basis of Part B remaining admission procedure would be organized.
· Part A will be Computer Based Examination
· Both exam timing is 1 hour and 2 hours.
· In the part, A negative marking format will be the issue. Every wrong answer 0.6 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
· On the every correct answer, 2 marks will be given for each correct answer.
· In part B examination 5 questions will be there where students need to write the descriptive answer.
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Click on the admit card link
· Find the appropriate link for hall ticket
· Enter the mandatory details like registration number and DOB
· Your Admit card will be displayed on the screen
· Download and save a copy for future use
· Do not forget to carry it for exam center
Download Admit Card
26 December 2016
22 January 2017