Rajasthan Polytechnic 2017 Application Form, Admission & Important Dates
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan released the notification for entrance exam every year to select the candidates into the various Polytechnic Courses. The organization has announced the notification for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2017.
This application form related with an entrance examination which will be conducted in the next days and on the basis of same examination candidates can take admission in the different private and government polytechnic colleges for their study. Eligible candidates can apply by filling Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form through online mode.
· Organization Name: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan
· Mode to apply- Online
· Official Website: dte.rajasthan.gov.in
· Level of Exam: State Level Exam
· Mode of Apply: Online
Educational Qualification: Candidate has passed 10th/12th/ITI in the trade of Science and Mathematics from recognized university.
· General candidates : Rs. 400/-
· SC/ST category candidate : Rs. 250/-
· High school Mark sheet
· High school passing certificate
· Character Certificate
· Domicile certificate
· Category Certificate
· Residence certificate
How to Apply:
· Candidates have to visit the official site
· Go to ‘career’ tab from left side of home page.
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts.
· Now click on apply online the application form.
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Upload certificates in respect of his/ her qualification, Caste/ Community certificate and passport size photographs.
· Submit the application form
· At last, take a printout and send it to the given address
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
Government Polytechnic College
Commencement of Online Form
Last Date to Apply
Last date to send the hard copy