www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Western Railway 444 Apprentice
Western Railway has released job bulletin to recruit the pupil for the vacancy of Tradesman Mate, Fireman, Painter and Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala) posts. The total number of vacancy positions are to be filled is 444 posts in the department.
Position wise vacancy list is provided www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 view it and apply for the relevant post. As per recruitment, qualifications are needed to concern field a recognized University. Age of the applying aspirant should be 18 years whereas age calm is applicable as per government norms.
www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Details:
· Organization Name: Western Railway
· Name of The Posts: Sanitary Inspector, Junior Clerk, Assistant Teacher Posts.
· Total No. of Posts: 444 Posts
· Official site: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed Matriculation / 10th/12th/I.T.I/Diploma from any approved board / institution.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 15 years to 24 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in consecutive selection rounds of written exam followed by interview.
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Go to careers section and download particular notification
· Read it carefully to know the eligibility and requirements
· Suitable applicants are suggested to download supporting format of application
· Fill the necessary information in the form according to guidelines
· Affix your recent pass port size photograph on the form
· Attach Xerox copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates
· Cross check the data before submission and avoid the errors
· Send the duly filled application to the address mentioned at official notification on or before closing date
Application Form Starts From
Last Date to Apply
Read: Rail Budget