Thursday, 16 March 2017
Our valued viewers here we are providing you Top 10 Recruitment Exam in 2017. Check complete detail such as how to fill online registration form, exam date etc. Recruitment exam are conducted by various organization to select eligible and talented candidates for various posts in various department. Applicants who are searching for list of Top 10 recruitment exam they can acquire complete detail from here.
List of Top 10 Recruitment Exam in 2017
1. IBPS PO Exam
· Probationary officer (PO) is well thought-out a well-paid job in India.
· Huge number of contenders appears for PO examination and out of them only few get succeed.
· Position: Probationary officer post is the entry level position for management cadre
· Job Profile: General banking and bank administration, supervision of the clerical works and work towards increasing banks commerce
· Growth Prospects: It has very elevated growth prospects.
· You should have a strong determination and good preparation to clear the exam and interview rounds successfully.
· Expected date of notification: July 2017
· Expected date of examination: October 2017 (preliminary) and November 2016 (Mains)
2. SBI PO Exam
· State Bank of India is also a top choice for banking aspirants.
· Clearing the SBI PO exam is a main concern for most entry level aspirants.
· Job Profile: SBI PO is slightly different from that of other banks. SBI PO job profile involves general banking, administrative tasks, and marketing and cross selling of other products.
· Training: Two years of probation
· The basic difference is that a SBI PO is exposed to bigger roles and responsibilities soon enough. Best performers are always rewarded in SBI.
· Expected date of notification: April 2017
· Expected date of examination: June 2017 (preliminary) and August 2016 (Mains)
· Apart from recruiting POs, IBPS recruits specialist Officers too.
· Job Profile: Specialist Officers are appointed for specific roles in different departments.
· IT Officer: Responsible to take care of banks’ software systems.
· Law Officer: Needed to handle all Legal or Judicial matters of the bank.
· Agriculture Officer: Responsible for encouragement of loans in rural areas for agricultural purposes.
· Marketing Officer: Responsible for advertising and branding of a bank
· HR Officer: Responsible to handle human resource department functions
· Rajbhasha Adhikari: Responsible for translation related works.
Date of notification and exam: Not yet declared
4. SSC CGL
Staff Selection Commission's combined graduate level (CGL) is the exam to look out for if you are looking for senior government of India jobs.
Job Profile: General administration for different Central Civil posts including ministries.
· Assistant CSS
· Income Tax Inspector
Expected date of notification: February 2017
Expected date of examination: May 2016(Tier 1) and August 2016 (Tier 2)
· Reserve Bank of India is one of the most high-status government institute of India and always the top preference of any banking aspirant.
· Position: RBI Grade B is the entry level officer position post for management cadre.
· Growth Prospects: If you are being engaged at a young age, there is extra chance to be a deputy governor after promotions in RBI departmental exams.
· Expected date of notification: June 2017
· Expected date of examination: August 2017 (Pre) and October 2017 (Mains)
6. LIC AAO
· Job of an Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) is observed as a very accountable and respected job in insurance sector.
· Position: LIC AAO post is an entry level officer position.
· Job Profile: General administration, supervision of the subordinates and work towards increasing insurance business.
· Career advancement : Various opportunities are available for dynamic officers as Administrative, Senior Administrative, Chief Administrative and Director, Administration etc.
· Training: Probation-cum-training of six months.
Well known Posts
· Administration AAO
· Development AAO
· Accounts AAO
· Date of notification: January 2017
· Date of examination: March 2017
· Civil servants are civil servant who significantly influences decision making of the government. The power and position associated with this field is massive.
· Job Profile: They head secretariats as well as district administrations throughout the country.
· Areas of work : Wide variety of function and responsibilities ranging from maintenance of law and order, collection of taxes, to developmental work within State and Central areas of jurisdiction, implementation of social welfare activities, etc.
· Indian Administrative Services (IAS)
· Indian Police Service (IPS)
· Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
· Expected date of notification: April 2016
· Expected date of examination: August 2016
· With the government saying no to interviews for clerk posts from 2017, clerical jobs are in demand.
· Job Profile: Applicants inside the withdrawal and deposit counters are mostly of clerical grade.
· Training: Basic training of six months.
· Growth Prospects: In a few years, clerks may become officers by clearing internal exams.
· Date of notification: January 2017 for SBI Clerk and August 2016 for IBPS Clerk
· Date of examination: March 2017 for SBI Clerk and Nov-Dec 2016 for IBPS Clerk.
· Indian railways are the leading department of central government in India.
· Contenders who are looking for graduation jobs in railways for the year 2017, grab the opportunity of RRB Non Technical Recruitment.
· Job Profile: RRB NTPC has come up with various posts like Commercial Apprentice (CA), Assistant Station Master (ASM) etc. Profile will vary according to the post applied for.
· Growth Prospects: Allowance, facilities and growth prospects are all very high.
· Expected date of examination: March to May
· Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by both Central and State governments to select eligible candidates and employ them as teachers.
· Job Profile: Teaching in various government schools and colleges
Opportunities and benefits:
These positions have very good salary package with lot of other allowances and benefits.
· Date of notification: Throughout the year
· Date of examination: Throughout the year
For more details you may bookmark this page this page by pressing CTRL + D.