How to register on digital locker Official Website digitallocker.gov.in
How to register on digital locker:
The Digital Locker is also known as Cyber locker. It is an online Media Storage service. Digital Locker is a high security level Locker.
It provides the facility to store the documents in a single safe place. The difference between the Actual Locker and Digital Locker is that it is an Online Locker and key in this will be your Adhaar card and Aadhar number.
Through this scheme the Indian citizens can keep their documents and certificates safe and they can use it at any time and any where if needed. Below are given all the details of the Digilocker for the peoples.
What is the need of the Digi Locker?
Here we are providing the needs of the digital locker, so that how the citizens can take the benefits of this scheme. As we know that, the every person has multiple of documents and certificates as birth certificates, caste certificates, marriage certificates, pan card, voter id card, Aadhar card etc. and for a single person it is very difficult to manage all these certificates and documents so the Indian government has started the Digital locker scheme to keep the important documents safe under a place.
· Keeping the documents in Physical forms adds to administrative overhead
· Process to verify the documents
· Citizens can submit their multiple copies for multiple times
Benefits of Digital Locker:
Following are the benefits of the digital Locker holders:
· It will reduce the Physical documents
· Administrative Overhead will be reduced
· Residents will be able to securely access their documents anywhere/ any time
How To Get Subsidy Online Get Details
Eligibility to apply for Digital Locker:
· The candidates must be the Indian Citizen
· He/ she must have the valid Adhaar card and adhaar linked mobile number
Using the Digital Locker steps:
· Visit the Official website and click on the Sign up/ Sign in link
· Then fill your adhaar number and also enter the “CAPTCHA” Code
· After this, log in with the Adhaar number and OTP password received at the time of sign up process at the registered mobile number.
· Then now, you can upload your e-documents in the Digital Locker.
Note: The visitors can also check the official portal for more information.