UP Board Private Form 2016 upmsp.edu.in 10th & 12th Online Last Date
UP Board Private Form:
Board of High School and Intermediate Education Utter Pradesh (U.P), Allahabad has issued the UP Board Private Form 2016for those eligible students who want to take admission in class 10th & 12th. Aspirants who want to apply may download it through the online mode.
Candidates who have not taken admission in regular classes of 10th & 12th due to any reason may appear as a private admission student in board examinations. You can download admission form 2015 from the official website if you wish to give exams in year 2015.
The forms are available on the official website aspirants may fill it and apply as soon as possible. Other appropriate details are well mentioned below by our team.
- Candidates who had failed at the All India SSC Examination of the Board are eligible to reappear at a following examination as a private candidate in the syllabus and text books as prescribe for the exam of the year in which he will reappear.
- Regular candidate of the previous year who have finished regular course of studies and have been allotted Roll No. for appearing at the examination but could not appear at the Annual Examination due to medical cause except lack of attendance as laid down in the Examination By laws are also be eligible to reappear at a following examination as a private candidate.
- Teachers serving in educational institutions affiliated to the Board who has already passed Secondary or an equivalent exam at least two years before taking the Senior School Certificate Examination.
Read Also: List of Engineering Examination in India
Process to Apply for UP Board Private Admission:
Candidates may go through the official website of UP Board that is “upmsp.nic.in”. On the home page choose the class and region option. New page of application form will open in front of your screen. At last, you may download it to apply. After that fill this application form with complete information in appropriate manner. Candidates are informed that there are total three option by which contenders may submit applications after downloading and fill it in prescribed format as:
Send by means of ordinary post to the specified address.
- Submit in the concerned school in from which you are going to appear in the exams.
- Through the specified branches of syndicate bank which are mentioned in the form.
- Generally, applications will be submitted in the school or inter college from where the applicant decides to give exam.
Note: You may check Official Link.
Read More: Check out all Entrance Examination