Thursday, 28 January 2016
LPG Refill Online Booking Service 24 *7 Helpline Number Details
Now-a-days, the Indian Government has provided the facility as LPG Refill Online Booking Service for the consumer. It is 24*7 booking service through which the consumer can book their LPG connection.
The LPG Booking can be made through various ways as through SMS, through IVRS and through a mobile app.
The consumer can get all the various details about the above content from this web page. They can check all the details that are important for LPG Refill Booking.
· Through SMS
· Through IVRS
· Through a mobile app for Android & i-phones
The Online Customer Service permits the LPG Customer, at registration, to create his / her own Login ID and Password, which will enable him / her to interact online and access information in a secure environment and avail of the following facilities:
· Place an order for refill cylinder ONLINE
· View Refill Order Status/Brief History
· Avail of the Reminder Service
· Participate in Contests / Promotions as and when organized on the site
· The Online facility of booking cylinders is available to all customers.
Refill booking through SMS:
This facility is available to all Customers across all Metro cities and State capitals. To avail the facility, please follow the steps given below:
· Register your Mobile number (for the First Time Only) with your LPG Distributor
· For Refill Booking (through SMS) Type on your Mobile LPG
· When you book for refill cylinder, you will receive an SMS confirming the Booking of refill cylinder with booking reference number
· When the cylinder is delivered, you will receive an SMS confirming the delivery of the refill cylinder with delivery date.
Book your LPG refill cylinder at YOUR convenience on IVRS 24x7:
· You can book the cylinder at your convenience 24 x 7 on all 365 days
· No extra charges
· You can choose the language - Option of Local Language / Hindi / English is available
· You will receive Confirmation of Booking through SMS
· You will also receive Confirmation of Delivery through SMS