IPU CET 2017 - 18 Application Form www.ipu.ac.in Online Registration Exam Dates
IPU CET 2017 Application Form
The aspirants completed their 10+2 and looking for the further studies in the various and different disciplines they are informed for the application announced as IPU CET 2017 from the official website www.ipu.ac.in.
The candidates interested for the given courses and programmes, they are invited for the application form and get applied as soon as possible before the ending date of the form. The candidates may have to fulfil the eligibility required and pay the application fee to get applied.
Read Also: किसी काम पर Focus कैसे करे : Tips & Trick
The various and additional details can be checked as age limit, application form fee and payment mode, way to apply, last dates, way of selection and eligibility needed from the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Overview for the application form:
IPU CET 2017 Application Form
· Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Programs
· Master of Technology (M. Tech) Program (Regular & Weekend)
· Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) Program
· Professional Programs:
· MBA (Master of Business Administration)
· MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
· MMC (Master in Mass Communication)
· LLM (Master of Laws)
· Courses at Graduation Level
· BBA & Allied Programs
· Post Graduate Diploma Programs
· Weekend Programs (Courses at Master’s Level):
· Medical Programs / Post Graduate Medical Programs (PGMC/SSMC):
Candidates must have completed 10+2 standard with minimum 55% in aggregate in PCM with good academic records from well recognized Board.
Applicants who are pursuing 12th are also eligible for the exam.
The candidates may have to pay the application fee as Rs. 1000/- for all the candidates.
Candidates are required to pay application fee through Bank Challan or Demand Draft or Net Banking.
· In the exam, candidates would be asked a total of 150 questions.
· Questions shall be framed with from the syllabus of class XI, XII.
· Candidates will have to solve the questions in 150 minutes or 2.5 hours.
· Questions would be asked from math, physics and chemistry.
· All the three subjects would have equal weight age.
· For every right answer, 4 marks will be added to candidate’s grand total.
· For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be cut from candidate’s grand total.
Read Also: कोर्स और कॉलेज का चयन कैसे करें- जानिए Tips
Read Also: क्या है प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना - कैसे पाये रोजगार जानिये
Selection of candidates will be made on basis of their performance in entrance exam.
Process to apply for IPU CET Notification
Candidates are required to visit official site of organization that is www.ipu.ac.in
On home page of official site go to the ‘Academic’ section and select ‘Admission’ tab
After that select the appropriate link and then read the notification carefully before applying.
Fill the online form with all relevant information without any mistakes.
Upload your scanned photo and signature along with form if required.
Make payment of application fee required.
After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Take print out of form for future use
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Beginning date of the application form: NA
Last date to Apply the Form: NA
Note: The candidates going to apply the application form they are advised to check the Official website for more information and latest updates.
Read Also: Check out IPU CET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Read Also: Check out Upcoming Entrance Exam