MPPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Latest 555 AE Job Notice www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2016
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)has released the recruitment notification for the post of 555 Assistant Engineer in various disciplines such as Agriculture, Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical. This organization invites the applications to filling up for various posts for 555 various vacant positions this is a good news for those candidates who are waiting for this job, so candidate grab this excellent opportunity and brighten your career to get the job with this organization.
Talent and self-motivated candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meets all eligibility criteria can apply online for this posts from the official website which is www.mppsc.nic.in on or before the last date of application submission. The recruitment board will start the online registration from 20th June 2016.
Further Detailed Information related to MPPSC Recruitment 2016 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Mode of Selection, application fee, important dates, how to apply, salary offered is mentioned below of this page which is created by the team of sarkarinaukricareer.in, in this post or on the notification that available on the official website.
Read: Study को कैसे बनाये आसान
· Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
· Name of the Examination: MPPSC State Engineering Services Exam 2016.
· Name of Posts: Assistant Engineer Posts.
· Number of Posts: 555
· Official website: www.mppsc.nic.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
· Job Category: State Government Jobs.
· Assistant Civil Engineer: 242 Vacancies
· Assistant Electrical Engineer: 06 Vacancies
· Assistant Agriculture Engineer: 278 Vacancies
· Assistant Mechanical Engineer: 29 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: Candidates who belong to MP State age limit should be in between 21 years to 40 years and for other states maximum age limit should be 35 years as on 01st Jan 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Educational Qualification: Graduation degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Agriculture Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
· For General Candidates: Rs 1200/-.
· For SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates: Rs 600/-.
· Written Test (Preliminary & Main Exam).
Salary Offered: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- per month.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website @ www.mppsc.com
· Click on appropriate link which you have applied for
· Read all the instruction properly
· Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
· Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
· Submit the form before completion of the last date.
· Note down the application number generated after submitting the application form.
· Take a printout of the application form for future use.
· Online Application Form Starts from : 20-June-2016
· Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 20-July-2016
· Download of Admit Card for Preliminary Exam: From 29-July-2016 To 18-August-2016
· Date for Online Preliminary Exam: 20-August-2016, and 21-August-2016 at Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior, and Jabalpur
Read: Upcoming Sarkari Naukri
Note: For more details candidates may go through the officialwebsite.