FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2017 - 18 fci.gov.in Apply For various posts
FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment
Food Corporation of India has advertised an advertisement ofFCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2017 for filling up various vacant posts of sports person. Job hunters who desire to grab the job opportunity they may apply for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade IIIRecruitment 2017 by filling application form.
Food Corporation of India invites application form from eligible candidates for sports person. Interested Job hunters may apply through visit the official website of the organization and seek the application form after downloading on or before last date. Last date to apply. Mode to apply is offline.
Read Also: FCI Management Trainee Openings
Short detail about FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment
· Name of the organization- Food Corporation of India
· Name of the posts- NA
· Number of the posts- NA
· Job category- Government
· Applying mode - offline
Aspirants who are preparing for the Exam , they need to check FCI Grade III Syllabus with Exam Pattern. When you have details information and question paper structure, you will get good marks among others competitors.
Applicants should possess graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
Maximum age of the contenders for thesports person vacancy should be as mentioned in official Advertisement.
Selection will be made through process of Trials and verification of original documents by the organization.
How to Apply for FCI Assistant Grade III
· Applicants’ who desire to apply for FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2017 they may go through the official site
· Contenders need to go to the official website of the Food Corporation of India which is “fci.gov.in”
· Follow the latest news option
· After that the candidates have to read the notice carefully
· Then download the form format
· Fill the application form very carefully with all important details
· Enclosed application form in an envelope along with the documents to the address mentioned in the official advertisement notice.
Last date of submission of application form: NA
Last date of submission of application form for the J&K applicants: NA
Aspirants who want to attend the examination, FCI Admit Card is necessary to have and will be asked to show when you enter the examination hall.
After completion of examination, FCI Result will be declared as mentioned on official portal and aspirants can download Cut Off & Merit List from there in PDF.